CTCrow 23-Sep-14
Outback 23-Sep-14
notme 23-Sep-14
ROBZ7 23-Sep-14
NEV 23-Sep-14
Fess613 23-Sep-14
bigjoe 23-Sep-14
23-Sep-14
Anybody ever use it? Experience? See it advertised but have not run across anyone with experience with it.

23-Sep-14
I thought I read really positive reviews somewhere but don't remember where.

23-Sep-14
I played with it last year. Put a little on my boots before walking in and some on my trees. Had some good encounters last year with calm deer did get busted once but the wind was whirling something fierce. Can't say definitively weather it's a gamechanger but there's a new stick in my backpack this year......

23-Sep-14
i tried it last year..dedding does..the deer seemed pretty calm coming down the trails that i marked with it..some would even smell it then pee..ive never seen that with any other stuff..this year i put some on a feeder after i purposly touched it with no gloves,they came right to it that night smelled it and went about their buiseness...i put the wax in a 50 ft area and keep a stick in the blind or on my stand.

23-Sep-14
I've used it last year most rubbed it on trees in the are had a couple bucks come in sniff the trees they seemed relaxed not alarmed by the smell so guess it works

23-Sep-14
Works real well. Never had a deer react bad to it. Found that dicks pirce is usually cheaper than cabelas.

23-Sep-14
Have been using it for two years now, only bad reaction I had was last season i used it along with some dominant buck urine in the rut had a stud mature buck come in on a string held up at 30 yards where I could not get a clear shot. He stood there for what seemed forever looking and sniffing. Could clearly smell the scent but could not see any other deer. Doubled around still looking for the other buck and or doe but they were not there. Lousy outcome but a cool encounter

23-Sep-14
I have been using it for yrs and I have never had a bad reaction ,yet . vs1 from the same people I have had good luck during the rut with it .

• Sitka Gear