Screwball 25-Sep-14
Novemberforever 25-Sep-14
RutNut@work 25-Sep-14
wibuckwatch 25-Sep-14
10orbetter 26-Sep-14
Bloodtrail 26-Sep-14
Novemberforever 26-Sep-14
24-Sep-14
Does anyone know of a method for looking up owner etc. of a vehicle. Have trailcam pictures of truck and clear license plate. Not one of mine or mine families.

24-Sep-14
That's an easy trespass ticket. Call the sheriff, give them a pic and let them handle it. Adopt a zero tolerance, press charges stance or they will be back.

24-Sep-14
I agree. Contact law enforcement and let them follow up.

25-Sep-14
Novemberforever and Stinky Jim, Just left the Sheriff on our property. It ends up being a neighbor of sorts that we have had issues with for years. Officer is issuing a ticket for trespass. Officer said he was taking another officer with him due to perps past actions. I contacted my family told them to be careful and we all carry concealed. Thanks for your advice.

25-Sep-14
Good job. $277 lesson.

25-Sep-14
"Good job. $277 lesson"

It should be much more, that does nothing to deter most of the scumbags.

25-Sep-14
Get'em!

26-Sep-14
Totally agree! If you don't they will be back.

26-Sep-14
Another case where a citation is issued versus a criminal prosecution for trespassing. Some folks are under the impression that law enforcement would be following up with an custodial arrest as trespassing is a criminal offense.

I suspect 99.9 per cent of the violations end up with a ordinance citation being issued. No jail and a monitary fine.

It has been my experence however that there is little recidivism regarding trespass.

FYI.

26-Sep-14
BT, I agree. I have pinched many but never twice.

• Sitka Gear