Garbanzo 01-Oct-14
CTCrow 01-Oct-14
bigbuckbob 02-Oct-14
notme 02-Oct-14
Onthehunt 02-Oct-14
notme 02-Oct-14
25-Sep-14

SmoothieJonez's Link
Does anyone have 2014 Archery Deer Harvest Online Report link? I have 2013 (attached supporting link) but can't seem to locate 2014.

Many thanks in advance.

27-Sep-14
I asked opening day and never got one. Some people just dont like to share

28-Sep-14
I beleive it takes the first two weeks to show up after season opens so maybe around 10/1.

28-Sep-14
are you guys being serious? The 2014 Harvest Report?

28-Sep-14
I'm interested in how many deer have been taken!

29-Sep-14
Wouldn't that be the 2013 season? I know some land stays open in 2014, but state closes at the end of the year, so I think the 2013 report IS the latest report. Do you agree?

29-Sep-14
No bbb, looking for the current 2014 "real-time" Deer Harvest Report that's updated daily by town. The report is generated by the online tagging system we use after harvesting a deer.

29-Sep-14
I looked it up again. Its not available yet.

29-Sep-14
Ohhh, I forgot about the on line report, thanks for reminding me.

Maybe the tagging system is broken and the report is fine, know what I mean??? ;)

29-Sep-14
The online tagging system is a great tool and i enjoy looking at which towns produce bigger deer. But I would wager that many of the people here know someone who doesn't enter their deer when they kill it because they don't have an actual tag they are punching and attaching to their deer, like the good ole days.

29-Sep-14
I haven't entered a deer in years,....but that's only because I didn't shoot any. This year there's a big ol' buck him my name on him.

01-Oct-14
In past years it took a few weeks for the link to become available on the DEEP site. I hunt public land so it is nice to see how many deer have been taken.

01-Oct-14
Last time you killed one you didn't have to enter it. You just made the drawing on the cave's wall.

02-Oct-14
Ouch!

02-Oct-14
lmao..

02-Oct-14
The whole tagging process can be worked in so many ways. I don't think the state cares that much. They are more inrested in Thinning the herd. Hence the lack of deer population counting. They want to keep the count high to allow for hunters to thin herd a lot more. Come on you could never record your harvest. If caught you can tell anyone you just harvested deer. You could lie where you harvested. You can report all does harvested. Kind of a big joke in my oponion. Now I know government isn't know for logical operations but I cant believe they are that dumb.

02-Oct-14
only if you live in redding where its gospel.. ;-)

• Sitka Gear