Ungie01201 30-Sep-14
notme 30-Sep-14
CTCrow 30-Sep-14
BOBHUNT71 30-Sep-14
chriscsg 30-Sep-14
27-Sep-14

easyshooter's embedded Photo
easyshooter's embedded Photo
Well guys been busy so couldn't post until now. I'm in stand as we speak. I got a small doe at 10:15 opening morning.i didn't realize she was so small before the shot because of where she was standing on a hill in relation to where my stand was a little lower but I got a clean pass through with the rage hypodermic and got to record my first kill with my new mathews chill and she is tasty. Never had that happen before. I was pumped. The only bad part was I had my excel spy point camera mounted to my bow with the remote strap strapped to my wrist and I forgot to hit record in all of the excitement. Lol. Ýes I was very annoyed as its brand new and I would have lived to see and share the bow kill on film but still happy to have meat this early with the skunk of off my back. Now I can sit back and enjoy. I also passed on a doe the first Saturday. What a good feeling to be seeing deer so early. I also bought a cabelas commercial meat grinder 2 weeks ago and get to put it to use right away. ;)

27-Sep-14
Congrats! Nice shot placement!

27-Sep-14
Congrats!

30-Sep-14
nice job!

30-Sep-14
congrats!!!

30-Sep-14
Congrats, the smaller they are the easier to process and taste better anyway.

30-Sep-14
Congrats , nice looking doe

30-Sep-14
Excellent shot. She'll be tasty!

• Sitka Gear