MichaelArnette 22-Jun-15
MichaelArnette 22-Jun-15
MichaelArnette 22-Jun-15
MichaelArnette 22-Jun-15
MichaelArnette 22-Jun-15
02-Oct-14

Tradman & Huntress's embedded Photo
Time to show off those trophy deer pics. Remember, a trophy is in the eyes of the "Bowholder." I took this dandy wide 10 point this morning at 22 yards. 22" spread. Right around the upper 140 to 150" range.

Good luck to all!

Matt

02-Oct-14

Me in the pic.

02-Oct-14
Nice buck! Great way to start out the season.

02-Oct-14
Nice buck Matt, crossbow?

02-Oct-14
Nice buck Matt, crossbow?

02-Oct-14
Congrats on a nice buck

03-Oct-14
Nice buck, every year how and were do you do it?

04-Oct-14
Joe Don, yep, my right shoulder is worn out. To many hours shooting stickbows. Not going to quit hunting no matter how I launch an arrow! ;-) Stevie Ray...Lots of scouting, hard work, good deer country and of course a little luck never hurts! :)

04-Oct-14

My wife, Cheryl arrowed this 8 point this morning on our place.

05-Oct-14

eyedoc's embedded Photo
eyedoc's embedded Photo
My wife's first year with a bow and first deer with a bow. I was fortunate enough to be in the stand next to her.

05-Oct-14
Congrats Cheryl, nice rack and a huge body, i totally understand Matt, i recieved a shot last wed for tennis elbow, checking trail cam pictures to let it heal., hopefully i can hunt in a few weeks.

10-Oct-14
Very nice deer Matt and Cheryl! Matt I know about wore out shoulders, Had my 3rd surgery last March. Eyedoc how did that make you feel? Congrats to all.

10-Oct-14
Congrats Mrs. Eyedoc! That smile says it all!

-Cheryl n Matt

11-Oct-14
Nice bucks folks. I think this will be a great season.

12-Oct-14
Good looking animals everyone. Last time I posted a pic of a deer I killed the internet about melted. Does anyone know where to get some good spot remover?

~ The Elitist

17-Oct-14

Oklahomaarcher's embedded Photo
Oklahomaarcher's embedded Photo
Great looking trophies folks. Got this one in Idaho a few weeks ago.

24-Oct-14

My 2nd buck. 156" 10 point with a few kicker points. Finally had my shot after hunting this buck for several days.

25-Oct-14

Okiedeerhunter's embedded Photo
Okiedeerhunter's embedded Photo
Our 14 year old grandson, Tyler, shot this doe this morning with his bow. We have a lot of history with the doe. She was at least 5 years old and she's kind of been a "pet". She didn't have a tail so we named her Bobbie. She has never been skittish. If she was near a feeder or one of our cameras when we went to check them, she would walk off about 20-30 yards when we drove the Ranger up. She would stand there and watch us while we checked the cameras. She hasn't raised a fawn for at least the last 2 years. David and I had discussed taking her out this season as we didn't want her to get to old and become coyote bait, but we both decided to give her one more year. I think neither one of us had the heart to shoot her. I had told Tyler that it was OK if he happened to shoot her (you couldn't know unless you saw her from behind). He made a double lung shot at 16 yards and she only ran about 80 yards before she expired. So glad he made a good shot and she didn't suffer.

28-Oct-14

28-Oct-14

29-Oct-14
Okiedeer,

Congrats to your grandson. He done good! Doe looks fat and healthy. Should be great eating.

29-Oct-14

longhunter's embedded Photo
I haven't posted in a long time (and probably won't, again), but, my 13 year old daughter killed her first archery deer on October 3rd. She practiced a lot over the summer and made a 10 ring shot at 30 yards on this little buck. I was right there with her and am one proud Dad! Future bowhunters of America.

29-Oct-14
Longhunter,

Congrats to your daughter. That's a great 1st deer. Also, congrats to you for teaching her well.

31-Oct-14

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
Free range boar just out cruising this morning. Cruised by the wrong tree.

03-Nov-14
Rick, Nice hog! Looks like a good eater pig.

04-Nov-14
Nice pig. Was sitting on the ground with the muzzleloader this Saturday in Craig Co. Had my son with me. They were really moving there on Saturday. Saw seven bucks. Had a 125" 10 pt. follow a doe right up in front of us. Stayed probably 10 minutes. Got to hear him grunting. It was cool. Also got to explain why we couldn't shoot him since I burned the buck tag last Tuesday night.

The leg is healed up and it's back up the tree next weekend. Should be good the next two weeks!

04-Nov-14
Hey Rick, what kind of gloves are you wearing in that pic? Everything seems too bulky for me with the recurve. I wear those skin tight thin gloves and just keep my hands in my pocket... I shoot a tab also.

04-Nov-14

Okie slayer's embedded Photo
Okie slayer's embedded Photo
This board had some bad luck.....He also came by the wrong tree and I was itching to shoot something!

05-Nov-14

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
Nice job, Okie Slayer! We got to do our part man! :)

Aaron... It's just a glove I cut the fingers out of and just run my shooting glove up in. Works great! When I used a tab, I would simply cut the three fingers off of the glove so I could feel the string well. Gets cold, but hey we got pockets and hand warmers.

05-Nov-14

wild man's embedded Photo
wild man's embedded Photo

wild man's Link

06-Nov-14
Wild man,

Nice hog. Looks like you hit him in the neck. No matter, he is DEAD! Well done. Enjoy the chops.

Rick,

Me and you think alike brother. I do the same thing and use those cheap jersey gloves with the knobs. Those knobs make all the difference in the world. Where did you find the camo version of those? Mine are just the dark brown color.

06-Nov-14
Thanks stinkbait that was the second arrow I put in him

06-Nov-14

Hunter'sGrandad's embedded Photo
Hunter'sGrandad's embedded Photo
My 13 year old grandson Hunter shot his first archery deer on Saturday. I have been very lucky to be on his first deer with a gun, first turkey, first dove, first hog....

07-Nov-14
That's pretty awesome, Hunter! Congratulations and here's hoping you take many more! Well done!

Stinkbait.. I think I bought them in a bulk of 3 at Atwoods.

10-Nov-14

Stinkbait1's embedded Photo
Stinkbait1's embedded Photo
Got my biggest buck to date on Sat. Nov. 8. Buck came to grunt call at 7:00am. 15 yd shot, 200 yard recovery. Bob Lee Classic, 60# @ 28", 29.5in Goldtip Traditional 7595, 50 gr. brass insert, 125 Muzzy Phantom 4 blade head.

10-Nov-14
Nice!

10-Nov-14
Good Job Stinkbait! See you this weekend now that I know what you look like..lol.

10-Nov-14
Good job! Stinkbait! He's a nice buck!

11-Nov-14

razorsharp's embedded Photo
razorsharp's embedded Photo
Veterans day buck. Grunted between howling wind gusts. First saw him about 100 yards away. He got downwind of my scent bottle which had a mixture of water and ammonia. Came right up to it and sniffed and licked branches. No shot... limb in the way. He came closer to my stand looking for the "deer" he had heard. My best buck so far. 15 yard shot.

12-Nov-14
Nice job razor....

13-Nov-14

OKtrapper110's embedded Photo
OKtrapper110's embedded Photo
I grew up in Kansas on a wheat farm and my wife let me run up there on Halloween. Shot this buck at 8 yards with 40 mph winds from a ground blind. He will gross around 180".

13-Nov-14
Oktrapper that is a dream Buck congratulations.

15-Nov-14
Great buck Oktrapper!

15-Nov-14

longshot's embedded Photo
longshot's embedded Photo
Took this one last night in Texas County.

15-Nov-14
Congrats Stinkbait! Nice buck!

16-Nov-14

Flatbowdad's embedded Photo
Shot this buck this morning in Garfield County. First buck on our farm. He went 100 yds. Mighty cold this morning .....22 deg with 30 mph winds. Glad he came in at sunrise.

17-Nov-14
Nice buck Razor!

17-Nov-14
Thanks Stinkbait! So is yours!

21-Nov-14

OK, I couldn't stand not to post this pic... This 9 point trailed a couple of does right by my stand on the last day of black powder season. 5 yard shot. Putting on the orange hat this weekend to try and tag out with Bow in Hand!

22-Nov-14

Silent Snipe's embedded Photo
Silent Snipe's embedded Photo
Got this guy on veterans day. 30 yard shot, ran 20 yards and toppled over. About 5 mintues later, another buck of comparable size came in and kicked the crap out of my dead deer. It was quite a show.

24-Nov-14

Cord 's embedded Photo
Cord 's embedded Photo
My son Jake's buck taken last Monday in Pott county.

25-Nov-14
Awesome bucks so far!

Way to get it done in pott county... missed my pott county buck the next afternoon. :/

01-Dec-14

Oakie's embedded Photo
Oakie's embedded Photo
Took this buck with my bow on the second day of gun season. Osage county.

01-Dec-14

Oakie's embedded Photo
Oakie's embedded Photo
Right at 150

01-Dec-14
Some very nice deer taken fellas! Mark Long... Congrats buddy!

Jeremy... That's a dandy! Congratulations!

Stinkbait... Nice buck man!

Congrats everyone!

04-Dec-14

156"

11-Dec-14

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
My wife's buck from this past Saturday. She made a great shot and on video. Proud of her!

11-Dec-14

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
Hog I killed the day before gun season opener... Roamer boar. Roamed by the wrong tree. ;)

11-Dec-14

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
Killed him on the first Monday of gun season. One of the heaviest bodied deer I've taken on our place. Gonna get him aged, believe he's an old buck. He didn't grow except in the mass department from last year.

26-Dec-14

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
They keep making mistakes. I'll keep killing them...

29-Dec-14

I made a new longbow for Garret for Christmas and he already made meat. 66 in. 41 @ 27. Osage and Red Cedar. Grizzly stiks with Red Feather Broadheads 3 blade single bevel.

29-Dec-14

How bout this...

31-Dec-14
Flatbow, Congrats to Garret. That one will be great eating. That's a beautiful bow you made. I also like Garret's pullover. Is that an Asbell?

31-Dec-14
Very nice, Keith! You've created a little killer in that boy. Congratulations, Garret!

31-Dec-14

gulfcoast's embedded Photo
I have been chasing this buck for many years.

Have video of him 3 years ago just after season ended. found 2 sheds in 4 years of him. I finally connected just days before season is about to close. He is an old old deer, guessing 8-10.

In the stand 10 minutes. 22yrd shot. 50 yrd recovery.

31-Dec-14
Lowell... Man, what a nice buck! Congratulations!

31-Dec-14

Thanks Guy's he has Ice for blood. Yes he loves the Asbell Wool, as do I. Here is hopefully a better pic of my Buck.

31-Dec-14
It was just starting to snow hard when I shot him. The shot looked farther back than I like so I gave him 3 hours before looking and he was covered with snow. He went 90 yds just out of sight and layed down. Entered liver and came out right behind far leg. Must have been one of those Autopilot moments :)

07-Jan-15

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
Shot him Sunday.... 12 yards. Latest deer I've taken. Pretty good season.

13-Jan-15
Nice Rick. You have had a great season. Im going till the end. Watched 2 nice 8s fight at dusk last night. Sat the stand for 1/2 hour after dark listening to them duke it out. Today will be excellent... been here since 6am and have seen around 12 deer all through the morning. Watched a buck breed a doe around 10.

14-Jan-15

Yesterdays cold sit played off. Old buck got too close when he showed up for lunch. I slrpt in today. Congrats to all this season. Its been a long one for me.

22-Jun-15

MichaelArnette's embedded Photo
My nicest buck to date, 119P&Y green. Shot this guy on November 6th at around 36 yards, made a less than desirable shot about 6" back from where I was aiming but quartering. Lots of hard work and effort and prayers payed of in the recovery. Autopsy showed a liver hit.

22-Jun-15

It's great to see so many stickbow harvests this year! Congrats to all.

22-Jun-15
[URL=http://s792.photobucket.com/user/cottonwood88/media/IMG_0417.jpg.html][IMG]http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy206/cottonwood88/IMG_0417.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

22-Jun-15

22-Jun-15

22-Jun-15

• Sitka Gear