chuckles 27-Oct-14
tico 29-Oct-14
RBN 04-Nov-14
chuckles 04-Nov-14
danny.a 07-Nov-14
09-Oct-14
woods are starting to flury with deer activity anyone getting out

09-Oct-14
Been out about a dozen times. I have not seen much scraping or rubs yet, but really haven't look too hard yet. Acorns are falling and deer are on them. No chances on a big one, but I did take a fawn the other day for some tender steak. My vacation is coming up soon and can't wait to get out there more.

24-Oct-14
24th of oct and still have not connected. Lots of doe and fawn on game camera with occasional bucks, but all night pics. Acorn crop is killing me.

26-Oct-14
Shot a 146" 10 pt. yesterday am. He was checking a scrape, his neck wasn't real swollen and his tarsal glands weren't all oily and stinkin yet but I think they're about to go crazy! I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out why its not letting me.

27-Oct-14
arrived Saturday to the Rolla area, the action has been slow w the heat but tonight I rattled and grunted in 4 bucks all to 20 yrds and under from 6-6:20pm. All were 95-120" deer. Baby rut I believe is underway, the small 10 pointer just stood there panting and looking to see who wanted to fight, there was none, so he rubbed and attacked a small cedar tree! LOL, I have 5 more days and with this small cooldown, we may start to see a big boy here and there.

29-Oct-14
I will be heading that way on November 5. Probably wont actually get to hunt until the 7th. 1000 mile trip. Hope things are looking good in my area.

04-Nov-14
Saw 12 bucks cruising or chasing yesterday morning including one shooter in Northeast Missouri. Yesterday evening was warm and saw 2, 120 inch bucks cruising and about 6 does and fawns, no chasing yesterday evening. Rut activity seems earlier than usual this year.

04-Nov-14
Saw the bigboy on the 30th, rattled to 13 yrds and then i blow the shot by hitting limbs that i did not see thru the peep. Oh well it was a great week with 20 deer called into shooting range. Thanks MO

07-Nov-14
bucks are chasing like crazy in SE Mo

• Sitka Gear