onepin 10-Oct-14
Bernie P. 11-Oct-14
chriscsg 14-Oct-14
JayG@work 16-Oct-14
sweet old bill 17-Oct-14
pogo 17-Oct-14
bas4109 17-Oct-14
09-Oct-14
How's everyone doing in the woods? Awful quiet on the posts. Anyone get anything? GL all

10-Oct-14
Nothing much working out in my area.Wind gust's in every direction been a major pain all season.

10-Oct-14
I guess no action is good news since I've held off on going out this far. I think I'm better off keeping my spots untouched until the rut gets closer..

Josh

10-Oct-14
I just got lucky with permission to hunt a 80 acre parcel in delaware county for all seasons. Gonna give it a scout out next weekend maybe even hunt it too next weekend. Its only 10 mins from PA. Curious how the bear pop is. Gonna hunt deer from ground blinds but now thinking about going high just cause of bears. Any info??

10-Oct-14

mrjeffro's embedded Photo
mrjeffro's embedded Photo
Tried getting a field photo but camera phone died and didn't get out of woods til after 9 last night. .

This is my 3rd season using the recurve

10-Oct-14
congrats to u very nice

11-Oct-14
Most NY bears taken are just targets of opportunity.You can try calling them but that will cut your chances on deer as well.

14-Oct-14
Beautiful deer jeffro! Nicely done. I got a nice 9pt in CT a couple weeks ago. Planning my first southern tier hunt for 11/1. Can't wait to get back to the spots I've hunted my entire life.

16-Oct-14

JayG@work's embedded Photo
JayG@work's embedded Photo
I didn't get a deer last Monday but did manage to shoot the Tom that gave me the slip on the last day of the Spring Turkey season. He came in to my clover plot with a couple hens. He is the biggest bird I've taken and the first from a treestand. He was 24 lbs, 10" beard and 1 1/4" spurs

17-Oct-14
wow great shot....

17-Oct-14
Way to go Jay! Nice bird!

17-Oct-14
Congrats Jay. That is a great bird.

• Sitka Gear