Stinky Jim 19-Oct-14
Zinger 19-Oct-14
bowhuntndoug 19-Oct-14
Zinger 19-Oct-14
Naz MacBook 19-Oct-14
13-Oct-14
Ignore the troll!

15-Oct-14
wow congrats to the bow huntress! nice buck!

15-Oct-14
its a guy

15-Oct-14
its a guy

15-Oct-14
Why do some folks feel the need to post other people's deer and then they go as far as blurring the face off... Just odd. You didn't shoot it, don't post it. You don't want to have person's identity on the Internet, don't post it.

15-Oct-14
+1 Duke. That seems very strange to me too kind of like the poster is hiding something.

15-Oct-14
It is very clear that Rancid/Howatt/Rancd/rickflare/et al concocted yet another made up person and needed to cover the face of this new ficticious person. Pretty soon, this new made up person will have a moniker here blasting Gritty on every post like Rancid/Howatt/Rancd/rickflare/et al does ;).

15-Oct-14
No tag on the deer so maybe it is a deer from RC's camp since they are known not to follow the laws. But I'm going with it's a picture he pulled off the internet somewhere.

Like I said if we just ignore him he will hopefully go away, if not his posts will drift down to the bottom of the page. That is unless he starts arguing with himself with all his different personalities.

15-Oct-14
Congrats to the hunter! An awesome deer.

Another Thread run down into the toilet - thanks guys! You should take your issues out to the playground next recess. BC

15-Oct-14
+1 Bow Crazy

15-Oct-14
Ok, it is odd that the girls face is blocked out. I figured it may have been at the request of a parent. Which would be legitimate. As for no tag showing, that is a common mistake that many hunters make when they are caught up in the excitement.

Congratulations to the young lady but, a little bizarre at face value. No pun intended.

15-Oct-14
It is always great to see the kids today get involved with the sport. Congratulations to her. What a wonderful memory she will have.

15-Oct-14
BC +3

15-Oct-14
BC + 4

15-Oct-14
its a guy

16-Oct-14
Congrats to the successful hunter. If it is indeed a young lady with her first deer, which I have no reason to doubt. SHAME ON YOU GUYS!!!!

16-Oct-14
Any Aerosmith fans out there?? "dude look like a lady"

16-Oct-14
NICE DEER!!! Very happy for her.

If I shot a deer like that...I guarantee I will have some pictures without a tag in them!

You guys really need to get a life and worry about real life issues.

16-Oct-14
Howatt is talking about his other aliases in his posts now so he's basically talking to himself!

16-Oct-14
Zinger, your 3rd grade teacher called and said she wants to talk to you in homeroom tomorrow. It sounded serious. Something happened at recess today that concerns her. I hope everything works out. BC

16-Oct-14
What is it? It's PAT. LOL

17-Oct-14
28 posts and only one dead deer.

17-Oct-14
"28 posts and only one dead deer."

Don't forget to add one very well beaten dead horse.

17-Oct-14
Here is the problem. Blocking out the face of a hunter invites this. You can't seriously be surprised by that? And, actually the horse is not dead because the original author kept it alive by posting such a bizarre photograph. IMO, he got what he was looking for, attention. It was not about the girl!

17-Oct-14
And there is already a post for 2014 kills. RC is just trying to stir the pot by having these weekly reports and starting them off with his diatribe. That is why I said just ignore the troll.

17-Oct-14

Browning3's embedded Photo
Browning3's embedded Photo
My Brother in-laws sisters daughter shot this one.

17-Oct-14
There are others on here that block the face of the hunter out, why don't they receive equal crap? I don't know if Howatt is RC. But I am willing to take him at his word. As far as RC, we have had our disagreements and he can be a little full of himself. But you guys REALLY need to get over it, what's done is done. I actually miss all of his dyi threads, like him or hate him you have to admit, the guy is a very skilled craftsman.

17-Oct-14
Was really hoping to see some more nice pics of deer harvested.I enjoy seeing the success hunters have had no matter the size of the deer & it usually fires me up.But this thread is just BAD

17-Oct-14
Lol Browning. I dated gals with more knuckle hair then her.

17-Oct-14
You guys sure do a lot of obsessing about silly subjects and silly people. Who cares if a face is blocked out??? I sure dont. Take it as is and move on. Or are some of you just disappointed you didn't get a good look at a teenage girl?

By the way I find RC and Howatt pretty annoying, you guys just fuel the attention Wh**** fire.

I'm a little surprised there is not more harvesting going on. Bring on the bloody Peta hating kill shots.

19-Oct-14
Again, you guys need to act your age....unless you ARE actually 8 years old. I no longer visit this site because of the endless finger pointing and bitching. Did any of notice this was supposed to be a "DEBATE FREE" thread? I clicked on it hoping to see some pics of deer taken over the last couple weeks. All I get is bitching. I'll stop back in a week or two but I doubt it'll be any better.

19-Oct-14
Stinky, yes it was a debate free thread but RC started it off as no way to keep it that way and he did it on purpose. RC was banned from this site, and multiple other sites, because of his way of starting bickering on the sites. Other than a lot of discussion on crossbows this year it's been pretty decent - until RC showed up again.

19-Oct-14
My hunting buddy got a doe at 7:55 this morning I was trying to get drawn unsuccessfully on a doe when he texted me (phone wasn't the issue). But this was really the first morning in awhile with deer movement. Warm weather this week so I am going to get some chores done next weekend and get ready for the fun to begin in a couple of weeks. Not this week but next some cooler weather so that should get them moving more. Starting to see lots of scrapes being opened up. Quick checked camera and in last 24 hours got 14 deer picks one better buck.

19-Oct-14
Gee who started every week long harvest thread last week? Oh ya it was RC. Do you really think we're that stupid that we don't see who you are?

Can't you figure out that you're not welcome here? You've been banned from this site multiple times, why do you keep coming back? I guess this site must not have threatened you with legal action like other sites have.

19-Oct-14
Impossible to miss who the "new guy" was early on, and later attempts to sound like someone else didn't work at all.

As for photos, with many archers first getting fired up to hunt, the pictures will heat up soon. Was at a banquet last night and more than one avid hunter admitted they hadn't been out yet, but would be in the coming week. Some have limited spots and "save" them until the time is right. Others just simply prefer waiting for colder weather, no mosquitoes and the wild times to come.

• Sitka Gear