LimeyMotors 15-Oct-14
DeerDan 15-Oct-14
yukon roz 15-Oct-14
fingers 16-Oct-14
Outback 17-Oct-14
14-Oct-14

DeerDan 's embedded Photo
DeerDan 's embedded Photo
Made a bunch of venison meat pies! Just wanted to see what you guys are making with your v.

14-Oct-14
You willing to post that recipe? It looks delicious! I made a meatloaf with some venison tonight. Came out good. :)

14-Oct-14
made a roast tonight..marinated in soy.wortcherererer..stuffed with goat cheese..spiked with garlic..wraped in bacon..on a bed of potatos...mmmmmmmmmmmm

14-Oct-14
That does look good, I stuck with the basics venison burgers the whole family loves them i grill them in my wood pellet smoker.

14-Oct-14
All those sound good, tonight was venison meatballs with spaghetti squash from garden.

14-Oct-14

SmoothieJonez's Link
I made a venison taco soup this past week I tweaked a little bit after watching a Babe Winkleman episode. Not quite a chili but a hardy & tasty soup and simple to make. I used 2lbs of venison hamburg, 2 pkgs of taco mix, beef broth instead of water, used pink Gouya beans instead of kidney beans, sauted celery & onion in bacon grease... you get the idea. Original recipe (Supporting Link).

15-Oct-14
I'm cooking Chicken as I haven't got a deer yet. Not from lack of trying. It's still early -Duncan

15-Oct-14
BOIL 2 1/2 LBS. cubed potatoes set aside. Then 4lbs. ground venison 4 cups water boil till cooked then add 2 1/2 cups onion cook till soft. mix 3 cups seasoned breadcrumbs 2tsp. pepper 2tsp. salt 2tsp bell seasoning 2tsp garlic powder and 2 parsley then add to meat a little at a time mix well add potatoes and mix. i used pre made pie crust. Good Stuff!

15-Oct-14
Deer dan what meat do you use? an old cook from montana told me to use the neck for meat pies I grew up eatting the meat pies from a shop in Bristol.never made them myself but it looks easy.thanks for the recipe.

16-Oct-14
Oriental stir fry venison over rice topped with peppers, onions, carrots , with a soy and vinegar sauce on top . Oh yea , mushrooms too .

17-Oct-14
Thanks deer dan! I'm def gonna make one of these meat pies! ??

• Sitka Gear