notme 17-Oct-14
notme 17-Oct-14
Gene 17-Oct-14
UrbanHunter 17-Oct-14
bigjoe 17-Oct-14
InRut-KB-Bowhunter 17-Oct-14
bigbuckbob 20-Oct-14
17-Oct-14
Ok, tomorrow is a clear day, although maybe a bit warm, so who's going out? Should have plenty of live hunts for guys like me to view.

39th wedding anniversary tomorrow so I can't make it, so make the hunting exciting, and no sideways upside down pictures.

17-Oct-14
Hahaha, when I don't do live hunt for a while I usually put up first pic sideways until I figure it out. I try the tools and rotate pic but it doesn't work for me.

17-Oct-14
Be out tomorrow, babysit my grand daughter throughout the week, so Saturdays are always looked forward to. Wish we had Sunday hunting, but considering the length of the bow season, I really can't complain.

17-Oct-14
With the nice cold front coming in Sat. night, I'll be out in the afternoon. Acorns and the change in weather should have them moving.

Go Get It!

17-Oct-14
going tonight and tomorrow morning

17-Oct-14
I'm going to go sit out for a few hours before dark tomorrow then a pig roast.

17-Oct-14
I will be trying out tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. I have activity in my area and they should move my way sooner or later.

17-Oct-14
Im at my Camp in Goshen now, tonite and tomorrow are my only days to hunt during the week.

17-Oct-14
finally have a day off. 1st time out tomorrow.

17-Oct-14
Congrats on the milestone wedding anniversary. The deer will always be there... especially Monday morning, which is a surefire call-out sick day - they'll be on their feet no doubt.

17-Oct-14
Ill be out with by 7 year old son at our favorite tree stand maybe I'll do a live hunt with him.

17-Oct-14
Been a tough year. My wifechad major back surgery on the 25th in Boston so I have hadcto burn alot of time nursing and house husbanding, but I have the whole day tomorrow and a weeks vacation the week of the 27th

17-Oct-14
Good luck my Saturday's are booked 3 kids and 2 of them are into sports already. I'll be trying to get out Monday and Thursday next week.Probably hunt some state land those days unless we get a Weather front moving in . I try to avoid my prime spots during the October lull so as not to mess up rutting activity until the last week of October .

17-Oct-14
Ill be in a tree un the morning. Hopefully see a deer, so far ask seen uis prints and poop.-DuncanDuncan

17-Oct-14
im doing my bro in laws roof all week end. 28 sq tear off.. Started it today and had two does come in ..really slowed prodution..lol

17-Oct-14
congrats bbb and mrs bbb...but why cant you hunt ?

17-Oct-14
BBB - I will be out there tomorrow but hunting pheasants on a club property. You and I have a date to get together and do a bird hunt . I will keep you posted. On Sunday I am leaving for Pittsburg NH for grouse hunting until Thursday then off to a friends place in VT for more grouse hunting and then hunting fall turkeys in VT on Saturday and Sunday. It's a bird hunting adventure!

17-Oct-14
Good Luck, Gene. I will be heading out for the MASS opener here in Southeastern MASS. I still need to wonder north to Pittsburg to get on some native birds... still on the bucket list ....

17-Oct-14
i am hunting a different property set up just for south west wind. first time on this piece this yr.

17-Oct-14
i'll be in newtown in the AM ..right now I'm after 3 different bucks all 8's at 2 different spots passed on 4 other smaller ones and 2 decent 8s so far ( all the 1st week ). thought it was going to get better But the last 5 times out in the last 2 weeks I seen nothing,, looking for the one's I have on 2 cameras one showed up this week just around 7 am 2 mornings in a row. we shall see , Really Oct lull but more like eating Acorns at night.

20-Oct-14
Gene,

looking forward to dusting off the shotgun and working with a dog. I was just down in my gun room this weekend looking at the pictures of my first springer and remembering all of the good times he gave me. Really miss my hunting partner. Good luck on trip, shoot straight.

• Sitka Gear