yukon roz 28-Oct-14
Will 28-Oct-14
wapiti 28-Oct-14
wapiti 28-Oct-14
Gregg Karal 28-Oct-14
jdrdeerslayer 28-Oct-14
jdrdeerslayer 29-Oct-14
18-Oct-14
So I hear something coming my way this morning and fast. I get ready and there's another coming my way from the other direction. Not sure what they were chasing (rabbit or squirrel I would guess) but they surround it as it hides in a blow down. Two large healthy looking coyotes and a pup. They circle this blowdown for about breathing heavily for a minute and then take off. Really cool to see. Too bad they were a little to far to stick with an arrow. Now where's the deer?

18-Oct-14
Shoulda lobbed a Hail Mary at them.

18-Oct-14
Amen to that

18-Oct-14
Now where's the deer? I think the tread answered that for you, cool to see nature at work though, saw a small hawk swoop in and miss a chipmunk this morning. Kids will never see things like that on a video game

28-Oct-14
I hope people don't go around choking rabbits just to record them now.

Maybe try choking a chicken??? V??

28-Oct-14
I've heard all you do is hold a live rabbit by the back legs and shake it up sidedown and it will cry like thdevil was holding it.Never did it though.

28-Oct-14
Nice dog and gun Pat! Very fun looking hunt. Cool your neighbor was so willing to provide the intel and permission.

28-Oct-14
Good job Pat, come to Watertown and shoot a few. There freeking me out a 6:00 AM lately; big pack.

28-Oct-14
Good job Pat, come to Watertown and shoot a few. There freeking me out a 6:00 AM lately; big pack.

28-Oct-14
Pat, maybe put a link on the site and sell the call for a few $$$. If its that good, id buy it.

28-Oct-14

jdrdeerslayer's embedded Photo
jdrdeerslayer's embedded Photo
Way to go pat!...I had a simular situation in mass saturday. Came in from bow hunting and they were going nuts howling so I traded the bow for my new .17wsm and the fox pro.

29-Oct-14
Pat so far good. This is the 1st dog I've taken with it but I was impressed. Shot was 100yds and it anchored her. Little tiny hole in no exit. I bought it because it is a night time legal gun here in mass. I feel very confident in it to 125-maybe 150yds after that too much wind drift and bullet drop for my liking. During the day I use my AR or .243

• Sitka Gear