Babysaph 20-Oct-14
gcoleman 21-Oct-14
Clare@work 21-Oct-14
WVBOWHUNTER 21-Oct-14
ken 21-Oct-14
20-Oct-14

gcoleman's embedded Photo
gcoleman's embedded Photo
this is from bow only county is it a deer rub or elk?? top of rub is even with mikes shoulder,,, I never seen a whitetail rub that tall up tree, fun to dream huh

20-Oct-14
You located gobbler's back scratching post. Did you happen to see his back hairs on it?

20-Oct-14
how did that get rotated around?? can you fix it rosy?

20-Oct-14
Man, it really is steep in Mingo county.

20-Oct-14
Well there has deff been elk in mercer co and was told there are some in McDowell have been coming in from Buchanan co Virginia

20-Oct-14
Deer.

20-Oct-14

Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
I've been fortunate to see many elk rubs over the years. They break/strip branches well above your head and usually leave a lot of debris on the ground all around their rubs.

That's a deer rub, and I'd sure like to see the rascal that left it. :^)

20-Oct-14
I agree with jimmy that is a deer rub. Or man made. Lol. We used to make a bunch of those and one of our buddies would hunt the hell out of it.

21-Oct-14
this rub is in the middle of no where,,

21-Oct-14
Thats a deer rub. If you go to the mid west where ther are monster bucks everywhere, you see those high rubs like that. Some over your head.

21-Oct-14
Deer rub

21-Oct-14
Deer or ELK it don't really matter the four bow only counties are a treasure to behold.We have had lots of sightings of elk in that area and cam pics and its only 15 miles from Kentucky. there have been several hunters in that area that have heard them bugle myself being one of them.If it is a deer hes just one of the local brutes we have common sights for us as well as elk

• Sitka Gear