Sitka Gear
Lost gun, Robin, Idaho
Idaho
Contributors to this thread:
Pjourn 20-Oct-14
LongbowLes 20-Oct-14
Pjourn 21-Oct-14
20-Oct-14
In one of my most boneheaded moves ever, I drove off from a BLM parking lot yesterday afternoon with my gun leaning up against the bumper. I went back this morning but someone had already picked it up. The gun is a Verona O/U 20ga. that my wife gave me for my thirtieth birthday. It's not a particularly valuable gun, but it means a lot to me and I really want it back. If you found it or know anyone who may have been hunting at the end of Stinger Road near Robin, Idaho in unit 73 on Sunday Oct. 19, please have them give me a call. I really want this gun back and I'm happy to pay a reward. I understand that whoever found it may be happy to have a a new to them gun, but I'll happily give you a better gun for the return of this one.

Details: What: Verona over under 20 gauge shotgun, blued action, wood stock. Where: Left at parking lot on Stinger Road near Robin, Idaho When: Left at 3:30 Sunday, Oct. 19 and picked up before 9 a.m. on Monday Oct. 20th.

Please call Greg McReynolds 208-690-9504 [email protected]

20-Oct-14
Good luck Greg,I hope you get it back. I have a buddy that did the same thing with his pre '64 30-06 in the elk woods. He drove 2 hours home and then right back and it was gone. Have you called the sheriff's office to report it? It didn't help my buddy but you never know.

21-Oct-14
Thanks Les, I called the sheriff's office, IDFG, BLM, every gunstore I've ever been to and everyone I know. I really want to get it back.

• Sitka Gear