Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
Bowcrazy 24-Oct-14
Dampland 27-Oct-14
Bow Crazy 27-Oct-14
Dampland 27-Oct-14
Screwball 27-Oct-14
24-Oct-14
Have land in that area and would like to know what type of action has been seen there over the last couple of weeks

27-Oct-14
Bow Crazy,

I hunt west of you, in the northern tip of Polk County. In the last week, the scrapes finally showed up, as well as several new older bucks on camera. I have not seen/heard any chasing action, but I did observe a 2.5 year old buck "tend" a doe, meaning he followed her whereever she went as she fed casually near my stand, for the 30 minutes they were in my field of vision. He was not aggressive with her, just stayed nearby, and she did not seem bothered by him at all.

I touched up a bunch of scrapes or made mock scrapes this weekend, and moved some cameras over them.

Next week at this time, I hope to post more info.

27-Oct-14
Okay, just to be clear the poster is Bowcrazy. The Bow Crazy (posting here since 2000) you all know and love is different. I hunt Marquette and Monroe Counties. BC

27-Oct-14
Oops, my bad! You two need to make it easier for dummies like me to tell you apart.

27-Oct-14
Western Taylor county, Just starting to heat up, scrapes showing up small bucks chasing.

• Sitka Gear