Dream Catcher@work 25-Oct-14
BigWoods71 25-Oct-14
cuntrytocity 26-Oct-14
Mathews 26-Oct-14
steve 26-Oct-14
24-Oct-14

rjamesmac's embedded Photo
rjamesmac's embedded Photo
So pretty proud of my little 3.5 acre property here in warren I bought last year. Produces big deer! Last year I shot my first p&y buck out of the same stand as I shot this doe out of tonight. I really didn't have any expectations because I have had no deer on camera over the last few weeks but I got home from work late, wanted to hunt after the weather that passed so got in the stand around 4:15. Around 5 I saw movement to my right about 120-30 yds away. All big bodied deer! Have 2 up and comers on camera so thought maybe them but all does that I have never seen on camera. Took them 20-30 mins to work there way towards me eating acorns, with 4 sets of eyes in the woods and not much cover in my shooting lanes not to easy of a shot. There were 2 deer that were definitely bigger than the others.... One didn't have a tail:/ pug doe!! Didn't want to shoot her so waited for the lead doe to step into my shooting lane. Shot her at 17 yards pass through, she literally ran 17 yds and piled up. The biggest doe I think I've ever shot!! Thankfully on 100 yds from my front yard. And sorry for such a long story about a doe but I'm practicing for another good buck!

24-Oct-14
Way to go man, that right there is a perfect shot! Cleaned off the top of the heart I'm guessing.

24-Oct-14
Congrats on the doe. There are some big deer up there I use to hunt off of Flat Rocks rd. and always saw a few but could never close the deal also did see quite a few in Sharron and had some good luck . I use to go up there all the time until my kids where born and my buddies are always doing things with their kids so we never get up there anymore but hope to maybe swing up there during late bow season in December when I have some time off. Good luck hope you close the deal on a big buck .

24-Oct-14
Great job, enjoy the future dinners. STM.

24-Oct-14
Thanks grizz ! That was the entrance at a steep angle. Heart was pretty much center punched. And bob northwest ct is a pretty nice spot don't tell anybody!!

25-Oct-14
Congrats them good eats!

25-Oct-14
congrats bud!!

25-Oct-14
Nice shot.Congrats!

25-Oct-14
Congrats

25-Oct-14
Nice, hopefully next time a buck comes by. Just curious, what area of Warren were you hunting?

26-Oct-14
Congrats and nice job. Good story to go along with it.

26-Oct-14
Nice work

26-Oct-14
Congrats

• Sitka Gear