cuntrytocity 27-Oct-14
steve 27-Oct-14
FULL DRAW 27-Oct-14
bigbuckbob 28-Oct-14
Brian M. 29-Oct-14
steve 29-Oct-14
CToutdoors1434 29-Oct-14
26-Oct-14
I had the same thing to one of my Wilton spots when I even told the land owner I'd was ok for the kid to hunt too his father came back and convinced the land owner to not let us hunt he was a real skum bag

26-Oct-14
fairfield county is the promised land..

27-Oct-14

Dr. Deer's Link
Deerterm,

Nasty people hunt nasty. I have run into some real doozies. Properties come and go, and it may give you the incentive to go out and find something even better. The worst thing is to try to peacefully coexist on a property with a dickhead.

Some tips....

Luke

27-Oct-14
Wow, he won't even share the property with you. I ran into a guy in Seymour last week on public land and invited him to use my stand. Best of luck to you.

27-Oct-14
Check your pm steve

27-Oct-14
If that's a 1.5 year old doe then that's a world record turkey, it's almost as big as the deer! Nice shots...

28-Oct-14
I have to agree with Full Draw, that's this year's fawn, very small.

29-Oct-14
Congrats on the deer and bird.

If you knew you were having surgery in Sept, why didn't you secure permission way before that? He did, obviously. Sucks to lose hunting property (I lost two this year). How big was the property? If 100 acres, the guy is inconsiderate, if only 5 acres, then one hunter is pretty much at carrying capacity. Is Wilton in FF county? Is bait involved? If so, he has a financial investment and you can't blame him for not wanting someone else shooting the deer he is baiting.

With six years "seniority", you should've had first chance, but we have to stay in contact with our landowners or someone else will. Good luck to you.

29-Oct-14
I have landowner asked all the time ,that's why you have to be friend . Wilton has a lot of hunters in that area .

29-Oct-14
terminator- dude, you killed a fawn. this late in the year i dont really have anything against that. just calling a spade a spade...

• Sitka Gear