CTCrow 28-Oct-14
cjb5591 28-Oct-14
steve 28-Oct-14
Ace 28-Oct-14
wapiti 28-Oct-14
Straight Arrow 28-Oct-14
CToutdoors1434 29-Oct-14
26-Oct-14
Malloy said he supports Sunday hunting, you think he is just trying to win back the group of people that he burned with the gun laws, does not change my vote in any way.

26-Oct-14
Then why didn't he push to get it up for a vote when we asked not. even a response dump him !

26-Oct-14
I think your exactly right. He is a liar. He needs to go!

26-Oct-14
I think he's full of somthing and it isn't love for the outdoors and sure wouldn't want to eat it . Dump him

26-Oct-14
I believe him, really I do.

His support is 100% unconditional and expires at exactly 8:00pm EST on Tuesday November 4, 2014, after which time he no longer needs the sportsmen's votes and we can forget Sunday hunting, lose more of our 2nd amendment rights and as a consolation prize get popped with another tax increase.

If we were to meet before the election I'd ask him to kiss me.

I'd explain that I like to be kissed when I'm getting f****d.....

26-Oct-14
Don't believe him. He is insulting our intelligence by saying he supports Sunday hunting. If he did, he would have told Williams to call the bill for a vote.

26-Oct-14
Now, when he said he said he supported Sunday hunting, was he talking with his mouth or out of his ass?

26-Oct-14
CTCrow, either way the voice might be different but I bet the breath is the same.

27-Oct-14
Right on crow. How stupid does he think we are. Please vote Republican.

27-Oct-14
All of you guys are 100% with your sentiments. Malloy is full of crap, always has been. Last legislative session we were led to believe he would sign the bill to "throw sportsmen a bone" because he screwed us on the worthless gun control bill. Yeah? Well I believe he put that out there knowing that his dem buddy don williams would never call the bill and of course that's exactly what happened. Despite overwhelming support for the bill in both house and senate the bill died because it was not called for a vote. What do you call that, offering to do something that you know won't happen? Malloy is full of crap all right. And that's your elected democratic state representatives and state senators representing us boys. Really listen to the voice of the people don't they? Liars! Remember this on election day and vote republican. Kick them put and next year we will be able to bowhunt private land on Sundays; that will be just the start of getting back our outdoor sporting rights.

I think the title of this thread should have been "Malloy supports Sunday Hunting, NOT"

27-Oct-14
I talked with Tom Foley about Sunday hunting during the last election at a shooting event at Blue Trail Range. Tom insists that he is 100% in favor of Sunday hunting and of gun rights as well, he was at the rally which meant a lot to me.

Kick Malloy to the curb- all he's done is strip away our 2nd amendment rights. He doesn't honestly care about the sportsmen of CT.

27-Oct-14
bait and switch .....yea I support it.....knowing that if he did not pressure them the bill would never get called....

he and his cronies where laughing at us behind closed doors.....

now I need a ammo permit to buy hunting ammo......oh yea and if I get in a fight and get arrested for 3rd degree assult which is only pushing someone....I can never buy ammo again in CT....

27-Oct-14
Anyone who thinks malloy has any sportsmen in mind,Well i have some nice dry swamp land for sale would you like to buy it.

27-Oct-14
My opinion or guess is that he really does not support Sunday hunting or any hunting at all. My guess is that he would eliminate any weapon that any private citizen owns. That way he would have ultimate power to raise tazes as high as he wants.

What I really think happened with the last Sunday hunting vote that was blocked by one individual who was not going to run for re-election this year is a back door deal with Malloy. "Hey buddy, I'll tell everyone that I'm for Sunday hunting and you block it; no one has anything to lose". I wonder who his fall person will be in 2015?

28-Oct-14
It's easy to support something you know will never make it to your desk to sign into law!

28-Oct-14
He also supported no tac increase.

28-Oct-14
you know he's full of crap, his lips are moving. this is a blue state and he probably will get in. but everything he has done was to screw the state. you don't here the commercials that about how he used his orders to pass laws behind the voters backs. putting tax back on clothes with really burdens people with young children. forcing lay offs until he got his way. the list goes on. things like that need to remind people on what kind of person he is.

28-Oct-14
if CT re-elects him....thats it I am moving

28-Oct-14
If he really supported it, he could've told Williams to pass it or he wouldn't sign one of his bills into law.

He will sign it if it passes but HE DOES NOT SUPPORT IT.

28-Oct-14
"I will not raise taxes". Remember when Malloy made that promise before being elected? Then he got the largest tax hike in CT history passed. Sorry Pat, have to disagree with you on this issue. If he said it I don't believe he meant it. Almost every politician is a liar.

28-Oct-14
2x cjb5591

28-Oct-14
Dan Malloy is a typical politician, and for that reason alone, he should go. He probably really is for Sunday Hunting, in fact his brother told me that he was surprised to find out that we couldn't hunt on Sundays when he was elected. Now being for something, and trying to get it passed aren't the same thing. The fact remains, he has been Governor for 4 years and Sunday Hunting still isn't allowed. I'm sure that he thinks that he gets support from both sides on this issue, and our job is to remind him that what he did to our gun rights will NEVER be forgotten.

Dan Malloy has to go. Say it with me folks: "UN-EMPLOY DAN MALLOY!" "UN-EMPLOY DAN MALLOY!"

And PLEASE please please, do not waste a vote on Joe Visconti, all that will do is re-elect Malloy.

28-Oct-14
Well, at least Williams is gone. Pats right, it's not just the Governor. This state has a huge majority of liberal democrats. I'm not sure we could ever win, but fight we must. My grandfather was a democrat; an influential one, but I'm sure he would have to change paties in this day and age as he was far to principled.

28-Oct-14
Do not believe him! Vote for the other guy!

29-Oct-14
Malloy doesnt want sunday hunting at all. Even if he pushed for the bill to get voted on it was because he would want to throw the hunters a bone in hopes he would take a couple from foley or the next guy. The guys an arrogant scumbag and hes gotta go. After hearing viscontis debate I wish the guy could be my govenor but its impossible. A vote for visconti is a vote for malloy. Malloy knows that which is why he didnt acknowledge visconti the whole debate and then at the closings he said if you dont agree with me vote VISCONTI he didnt say vote foley. All us law abiding hunters can hope is foley wins and visconti takes foleys seat next election.

• Sitka Gear