Mathews Inc.
Most Important Race 11/4 is NOT for Gov!
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
Ace 28-Oct-14
cjb5591 28-Oct-14
notme 28-Oct-14
CTCrow 28-Oct-14
CTCrow 28-Oct-14
SixLomaz 28-Oct-14
bigbuckbob 28-Oct-14
CTCrow 28-Oct-14
CTCrow 28-Oct-14
TREESHAKER 29-Oct-14
notme 29-Oct-14
cjb5591 29-Oct-14
bigbuckbob 29-Oct-14
Ace 29-Oct-14
28-Oct-14

Ace's Link
Those who were at the Coalition of CT Sportsmen Banquet heard this.

On Tuesday 11/4/14 we will be electing a CT Attorney General. On the ballot are incumbent george jepson and Republican challenger: KIE WESTBY.

jepson has long been anti gun, his record speaks for itself. The previous CT AG is now our Senator, voting for every gun bill he can find.

Kie Westby believes that the CT Gun Laws (which passed without public meetings) are unconstitutional (at the CT and the Federal level). He expects the challenges to go all the way to the US Supreme Court.

One speaker at the dinner made another point clear, EVEN if malloy is reelected, or if the Dems still control the House and the State Senate, if Kie is AG and has offered the official position that these laws are unconstitutional, that may help getting them overturned in court.

This one is critical folks.

Vote for Kie Westby on Tuesday 11/4/14, vote as if your life depends on it!

28-Oct-14
I agree, Kie Westby is the candidate that needs to be our next Attorney General. He has my vote as does every Republican candidate on my ballot. Let's get the Democrats out and then we can start getting our constitutional rights back as well as righting the ship.

28-Oct-14
dont forget the secratery of tressury..shes been useless for the past 20yrs!!..

28-Oct-14
Is there a place where I can view how the ballots for this election look like?

I want to print it to show my son (first time voter) and wife (previously uneducated voter) how to vote.

28-Oct-14

CTCrow's Link
nevermind.

28-Oct-14
Influencing voters is a democratic crime ... LOL

28-Oct-14
I'm voting against all of the incumbents, get them all out and start over.

28-Oct-14
Telling them what to do in not the same as influencing. ;-)

28-Oct-14

CTCrow's Link
Better site.

29-Oct-14
Great info thanks! They gotta go

29-Oct-14
the nra web site give all the ratings...it looks like 90% of the ct demacrats have an " f ".

29-Oct-14
BBB, if the incumbent is a Republican, we need them. We must get this state out of the dem hands. I'm aware that 5(R)state senators and 19(R)state reps screwed us on gun control. None of them in my district but you would have to check your own candidates, see if they're on that list and if those no-balls are running for re-election. Hopefully not but if so you'll really have to hold your nose while voting.

29-Oct-14
cjb

I wished I felt that the Republicans, which I am one of, had the answers, but they don't. I really don't trust any of them that have been in office more than 2 terms. I would vote for another republican, never a democrat, so I'm not that crazy yet in my old age.

29-Oct-14
My State Senator Michale McLachlan and my State Rep Richard Smith are Rebublicans running unopposed. Well, McLachlan has a Working Families Party opponent but ... let's be real.

They both previously had a good rating from the NRA and they both voted FOR the Gun Bill. They'll both be reelected but the will have to do it without my vote.

I'm hoping that they'll see the light and vote differently in the future, we shall see.

Un-employ Dan Malloy!

• Sitka Gear