steve 29-Oct-14
grizzlyadam 29-Oct-14
notme 30-Oct-14
steve 30-Oct-14
steve 30-Oct-14
29-Oct-14

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
I talked my bro in law last year to get his bow cert..this year I haven't hunted toyland at all figuring id give him a crack at it , but now this guy shows up..do I tell him..lol ? it is his property . ive only seen this deer once last year at night with a 10 pointer

29-Oct-14

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo

29-Oct-14
nooooooooooo ... let him grow a bit more ... btw what is the address? :)

=XXX===================>>>>>

Of course. You should not only tell him, but you should also help with and record the hunt on video. Nothing more rewarding than filming someone new to bowhunting connecting with a deer. You encouraged him, now finish the job please.

29-Oct-14
Team up on them...why not...me and a small group of buddies share all our stuff...pics stands spots ect.(as far a I know) lol

29-Oct-14
Yep, I tell him. I get more pleasure out of helping a newbie than taking one myself.

29-Oct-14
Tell him to come and held you drag after you shoot him. Do the samething you did to us in your live hunt. Yeah, I just shot a spike.... NOT!

29-Oct-14
notme

I would definitely bring the new guy along, set him up in my own stand, show him a picture of the buck he's going to shoot and then tape it!!

I would love to give a new hunter that kind of thrill. To you, it would just be another deer.

29-Oct-14
Now you gotta get him to show up in day time! Have two big bucks on my property that only show up at night

29-Oct-14
ehhhhhhhhh...you guys are killing me.lol...he only gets maybe a hour or so after first light then maybe in the afternoon after work or unless my sister and kids bug him , then he disappears in my blind for alone time...lol

29-Oct-14
Chances of you seeing that deer in the daytime are slim. Bring him, get his hopes high....then show him what really happens on the stand....we stare at trees and wonder where all the deer are.

29-Oct-14
ok then 2 questions.

1) normally there are 4-5 does hanging out . 3 days before the new moon and up until oct 25 , I have pics of about 10 - 15 does , some with fawns all at night but the same 4-5 during the day . do you think the rut is starting ?

2)I was contemplating putting out one of my deer targets for ha ha's ( 4 pointer ). would it be worth it with this 8 pointer possibly a 10 pointer hanging around or will it scare everybody off ?

and yes im still thinking about telling him...dag nab ethics !!! ill most likely probably just might give into the good side...lol

29-Oct-14
If it was a new guy I'm trying to introduce to hunting I would give him a crack (in the skull) first but if it is my brother in law... NO

Remember the give a man a fish and the teach him to fish thingy? Same goes for hunting.

29-Oct-14
Let him shot a doe gut and drag tgen let him shoot tgen buchLol

29-Oct-14
Ya, I agree it looks like two different deer to me as well.

30-Oct-14
i gave in and told him and showed him the pics . he ran around like an adolescent with a new found chub . very funny watching him trip over stuff as he hurriedly ran to the blind...lol

grizz and deerterminator..I think you guys may be right. hard to tell with the angle ,but the one from 10/28 looks like he has a more sagging gut . also the 10/26 deer looks like more of a claw to his antlers..either way I hope all of these critters show up during the day.when im on stand.

30-Oct-14
Notme I think it's two different ones too .

30-Oct-14
Notme I think it's two different ones too .

• Sitka Gear