bowhuntndoug 29-Oct-14
RJN 29-Oct-14
youngcd12 29-Oct-14
Jeff in MN 30-Oct-14
Dampland 30-Oct-14
ELK ELSEWHERE 30-Oct-14
Swanny 30-Oct-14
29-Oct-14
I was walking in to my bow stand at 3pm when I heard what sounded like a deer. So I crouched down and waited for 10 min. After that I got up and did the two steps and listen. Then is when I saw the white tail. The deer just hoped off then stopped and blew at me.

so my question is should I have just walked out of the woods like I did, or just kept walking in

29-Oct-14
Wtf? I love teacher unions stealing paychecks for decades.

29-Oct-14
I am confused.

29-Oct-14
Swanny keep hunting can't get a deer sitting at home. My daughter and I jumped bunch during youth hunt she got one 90 minutes later. Don't give up.

Don't understand November's post

29-Oct-14
Lol huh?

29-Oct-14
I kicked up a buck walking to my stand last night. Not sure if he was bedded down or on the move but I hunted anyways.

30-Oct-14
I bumped a buck and couple doe once going in to hang a stand and hunt a woods I never set foot in before. Set the stand right there and killed that same buck an hour later.

Don't let spooking a deer spook you.

30-Oct-14
I have a friend, that will take a climber with him in the woods, and if he jumps a large buck out of its bed, he will put his climber up right there, and wait all day for the buck to come back. He has killed 2 nice bucks doing this in the last 6-7 years.

30-Oct-14
This thread doesn't make sense till someone mentions firles, and they have their own union too.

30-Oct-14
thanks to the people that answered my question

• Sitka Gear