Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
easyshooter 31-Oct-14
bigbuckbob 31-Oct-14
Brian M. 31-Oct-14
Treerat 31-Oct-14
easyshooter 31-Oct-14
31-Oct-14
Had a buck making a rub this morning.heard and bumped him on the way in. Im on stand now.Just called in a spike with the grunt gave him a pass. Had a doe come into the grunt right after that.She ran in.I've never seen a doe do that.She looked and looked.I turned her around 3 times with it.Then walked of after 20 mins of not seeing anything.I love watching the stream coming out of their faces.my step father is only 500 yards away and has 3 fresh scrapes by his stand. I think the pure rut is here!

31-Oct-14
Should be,....right on schedule.

31-Oct-14
Had a six point in front of me, grunted a couple times, he didn't care. Gave a couple doe bleats and he laid down for a half hour at 30 yards. When he got back up and started walking away, I grunted again. He never even looked. Was hoping to see him get riled up.

31-Oct-14
Me and a friend of mine seen bucks this morning seeking!!! Shot one and jumped him after tracking him. Didn't hit him good enough. Will go back in the morning. Hopefully I'll have pictures. It's starting to light up. Now's the time to get out guys!!!

31-Oct-14
2 does down tonight

• Sitka Gear