Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
PSEUSER 31-Oct-14
Naz MacBook 31-Oct-14
PSEUSER 31-Oct-14
10orbetter 31-Oct-14
Novemberforever 31-Oct-14
31-Oct-14
Trying to get a game plan for tomorrow morning. Planning on sitting all day. Not sure if I should pile into the timber and sit on a ridge or hunt one of our soybean food plots. Any thoughts or suggestions??

31-Oct-14
Without knowing what your timber is like, it's hard to say. Oaks with acorns? Thick cover with lots of underbrush so deer feel pretty secure? Just a hunch, but think I'd try to get in the thicker stuff without spooking whatever might be in the field and stick that out if a day-long sit. Otherwise if just doing the afternoon, I'd hunt the edge of the soybean plot if you know does have been coming out there late afternoon/early evening.

31-Oct-14
Our timber was logged off about 12 years ago so now it's become thicker than snot. I'm just worried about walking in due to the leaves being so crunchy. I'm planning on being in my stand by about 6 to let things settle down.

31-Oct-14
My beans are harvested and even before they were relating to cover. That includes corn. I would play my hand in the timber. Good Luck. Post your live action on the live thread. I'll be on stand all day as well.

31-Oct-14
Timber

• Sitka Gear