roger 01-Nov-14
Jeff Durnell 01-Nov-14
Treerat 01-Nov-14
Rut Nut 02-Nov-14
Rut Nut 02-Nov-14
31-Oct-14

Ben Farmer's embedded Photo
Beautiful little girl stick! I understand completely!!

My 2 week vacation started today at 3:00 pm when I got off work today. 7 years ago I'd have left straight from work to get to Ohio to start hunting as soon as I could! My little girl is 6 and I decided to spend the weekend with her before I head to Ohio. I'll leave Monday morning after she goes to school, those Ohio deer can wait a few extra days for me :)

Here she is last week while we were trick or treating:)

Ben

31-Oct-14
Ok, these sideways pictures are ticking me off!!:)

31-Oct-14

roger's embedded Photo
roger's embedded Photo
Stick', you just had an epiphany, friend. The deer will always be there.....These are the moments you can't miss. Having a daughter is what you DON'T want to miss.

31-Oct-14
Ben, there's an "Image Tools" button that appears below my pics, but it never works. If it's an I-Phone then the buttons must face down while taking pics. Happens to me all the time.......Beautiful kids, guys! Thank God we married good looking women, because you guys are UGLY!.....LOL.

31-Oct-14
stick', he's confident alright, but clearly understands who the 'big rooster' is in this hen house. :).....LOL.....In all seriousness, he comes from fantastic parents and we think the world of him.

31-Oct-14

Yeah Roger, the image tool didn't work for me either. I just told my wife she needs to start holding the phone side ways with the button to the right so my pictures are straight on bowsite! She said "take your own pictures then. I don't post on bowsite"....lol

I had a little boy this past April also, I'm not as attached to him yet. All he does right now is puke, pee, and poop! JK of course...lol

31-Oct-14
Thanks stick! Theres another sideways pic up there if your bored and need something to do. :))

31-Oct-14
Ben, just showed my wife all this. She had a lot to say.......not much of which was good. She did though' happen to remark that all yall's kids are beautiful, and they should someday thank God they have SMART and BEAUTIFUL mothers! I don't argue much with her these days. :)

31-Oct-14
Thanks again stick! I'm taking my own pics from now on:))

Tell her I said thanks Roger! I need to get that " not arguing " thing down. I have a hard time letting go when I "think" I'm right! ( big daddy). Lol

31-Oct-14
Yep, stick your pride in your quiver and hunt when she lets ya'. :)

In less than a decade your going to be where I'm at, problem being we're the same age and you'll be all worn out then. :) That said, your boy will still want to hunt anyways and ain't gonna accept your, "I'm old and can't hunt so much anymore" type excuses. Just a thought........Mebbe me and junior will come down and let them youngins hunt while you and I drink beer that you bought.......watcha' think? Btw, don't invite Mike, I hear he drinks cheap beer only. You know how those newspaper guys are. ;^)

31-Oct-14
Lol Roger!! Sounds like a plan:) Im still going hunting though! Might be in a ground blind 30 yards from the truck, but I'm going! ..lol

01-Nov-14
There isn't a hunt on earth that's worth more tha a minute with your kids. They're only kids for a blink of an eye, you can hunt for the rest of your life after they've grown.

01-Nov-14

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo
Here are my two hell raisers! Left the stand Thursday to go to the Halloween parade at Hunters school, Jonathan Momma and I helped with the parade and ate lunch with the class, I felt bad because I thought they were trick or treating Friday but momma got to hanging out with some other moms and took the kids Thursday in a different area than we usually go, I was already back hunting Thursday evening. First time I missed trick or treat but she's the boss ; )

01-Nov-14
Don't tell me about that. Mu daughter is 24 and is a school teacher in Arizona. ( thank you govern. corbett for cutting the school budget so the young folk have to leave the State to find teaching jobs)Sorry for the rant. I did visit her in June, an had a great time. We drove home to Pa. So, she could spend the summer with us. So, you guys that have your daughters here hold on tight. I miss mine.

01-Nov-14
Cute pic Mike. I love Halloween ! I know what you mean about missing trick or treating. A few years ago it was beautiful day to hunt when my daughter was going trick or treating! I decided I was gonna hunt and just let my wife take her. I got ready and drove out to the farm I was gonna hunt only to feel so bad, I turned around and headed home so I wouldn't miss her trick or treating.

Ben

01-Nov-14
Thanks Gus you guys have some beautiful kids to. Bob is right time goes to fast they grow up quick, I can see that already and mine R just 5 & 6

01-Nov-14
Cute pic of the boys, Mike......I was scratching my head trying to figure out how twins can be born a year apart. :)

01-Nov-14
Bowsite?

Just kiddin'... cute kids!

Yep they grow quick. I remember taking mine around trick or treatin' like it was last week. Loved it. Now my daughter is 24, married, bought a house, etc. How'd that happen? He's a great guy, a bowhunter too :^)

01-Nov-14
18 month apart,as you can see they have my 8 pack lol

02-Nov-14
Great pics guys!

I know what you mean, stick. I had to work Fri but was going to leave early to hunt. But then had to step in to take my 10 y/o daughter and her friend trick or treating since my wife volunteered at church to help with their Halloween event.

Really turned out different when we decided to go to the Delaware Valley at Wallenpaupack football game after trick or treating. Wallenpaupack H.S. is about 5 miles from the Blooming Grove PSP barracks where the shooting took place. Don't know if you guys heard, but the students honored the PA State Police before the game and they had Trooper Dickson's car in the end zone the whole game. They introduced 4 of the local troopers who were DV and Wallenpaupack grads, including Trooper Cavallaro who's son is backup QB for DV(and played little league with my son years ago).

It really was a special night. So glad we decided to go, and certainly not how I expected to spend my day! But the Good Lord has a way of putting things in perspective! ;-)

02-Nov-14

Rut Nut's Link
It was pretty emotional for everyone there. Can't post any pictures, but here is a link if you wanna check it out.

• Sitka Gear