roger 01-Nov-14
Alwayslearning 03-Nov-14
Alwayslearning 06-Nov-14
Alwayslearning 06-Nov-14
BerksArcher 06-Nov-14
31-Oct-14

DaleHajas's Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CKXjYdrcmCw

Order some "Bolero" with a side of honey and chocolate syrup......no need to actually watch a vid while she's listening to this.

Goodness gracious are they chasing in Westmoreland Cty right now.

31-Oct-14
Deer have seemed to be moving couple hours after first light where I'm hunting but other then that I haven't hunted much to see much chasing. One evening hunt I had to wait for the small buck to chase does out of the field. Hope it starts to heat up good where im at.

01-Nov-14
I heard chasing on my way in this morning. Saw two doe around 9:20 about half hour later a nice 9 point even with his ears kinda short tined used the creek crossing and gave me a good 25 yard shot. I passed on it he just didnt give me that feeling. Just had a snack. Staying in my tree all day

01-Nov-14
Oh yeah I forgot to say that buck showed no interest in those anterless deer

01-Nov-14
Cold enough today that I might get out the heavier wool for this evening's hunt.

01-Nov-14
The boy and I are going to bundle up and head out here pretty shortly.....Best of luck, everyone.

01-Nov-14
Sat in a blind this AM. Nice being out of the wind. Came back to house at 10. Noticed lots of scrapes near the blind and on the way back. Watched a doe peeing in a scrape, then saw a small buck walking the edge across the field heading for one of my stands. Good idea to stay out later if you can.

01-Nov-14
I missed a coyote at 11:30 today, it happened very fast, some twigs and leaves in the way but I let one fly anyway, just missed em. It was all brown with a black softball sized spot on the end of it's tail.

Also saw 3 doe and 4 fawns, no buck.

01-Nov-14
Great day afield. Seen 6 bucks today each one by its self. No grunting from any of them and they where all with in 20 yards. The only legal one never gave me a shot. Didn't see a doe all day.

01-Nov-14
Hunted from 10:00 til dark. Saw a total of 9 doe and 3 bucks. Saw my best buck at 12:06. To far for a shot. Had a nice half rack 4 chasing a doe all around my stand just before dark.

01-Nov-14
We're back......No deer, very windy and cold, saw six turkeys running for their lives. LOL. :)

03-Nov-14
watching a small 4 pt start to chase does. Does moving around pretty good with normal feeding patterns again. the little 4 pt is the 1st and only buck so far I saw this fall. I would've thought I would see more bucks come around by now for these doe. The 3rd week of Nov is always the best.

06-Nov-14
When I put my glasses on and resharpened my broadhead I noticed some coyote hair on some of the feathers and the knock. hmm, maybe I did clip him a bit.

Seeing a good bit of doe moving around everyday (`12) (more than half without fawns?? Coyotes?? Saw a spike today, only the 2nd buck seen so far.

06-Nov-14
These are like 3-5 does together with 2 fawns around them, no "chasing" happening around me yet. Same groups I've seen all summer. I wish I'd see these doe push away their fawns and go into heat.

06-Nov-14
Down all season with a shoulder injury, finally getting out tomorrow hunting from ground. First climb will be Sat morning.

• Sitka Gear