gcoleman 06-Nov-14
shakyheadsabol 06-Nov-14
M.P. 06-Nov-14
babysaph 06-Nov-14
M.P. 06-Nov-14
Babysaph 06-Nov-14
gobbler 06-Nov-14
01-Nov-14
Anyone bowhunting from a blind? I know some guys take their kids rifle hunting in them but does anyone seriously bowhunt from them? I found a great place but a blind is all I can use there. I don't want to put one up if I will have better luck hunting from my living room.

01-Nov-14
Anyone bowhunting from a blind? I know some guys take their kids rifle hunting in them but does anyone seriously bowhunt from them? I found a great place but a blind is all I can use there. I don't want to put one up if I will have better luck hunting from my living room.

01-Nov-14
I use them to shoot does. Don't want to mess up my stands.

01-Nov-14
I have not had good luck with them. Deer pick em out. Plus that is what I have.,Does

01-Nov-14
I took a nice 8 and a Doe from my blind last year. But I set it up in Sept. And brush it in to look more like a big downfall.

01-Nov-14
Killed my buck this year out if a blind. Can't see or hear very well, but it works. It's just hard to get used to for a tree stand hunter. I've probably killed 5-6 deer out of a blind with a bow, pretty fun.

01-Nov-14
2 bucks (154 gross and 130 gross) were killed from blinds on our lease last year. I now am the proud owner of a blind. Lol! I think the key is making sure they are brushed In really well.

03-Nov-14
I have used blinds with some success, but I hunt primarily on public land and leaving one in place all brushed in is pretty risky. They tend to disappear!

05-Nov-14
Can you build a brush blind? I brush in a spot then when I hunt it I hang some camo military netting that I can add some leaves and sticks to. I've killed a number of deer like this and a more natural blind doesn't seem to stand out like a pop up blind.

Aaron

05-Nov-14
I prefer my blind over a stand anyday.

06-Nov-14
I make a 4 sided brush fence/ blind and leave it up, then when I hunt I just pop up my double bull and hunt and take it when I leave deer don't seem to notice it,, I just can't see as well out of pop up blind as in tree but I think thats in my head from tree hanging so long,,as I get older Im going to have to get over that,,,,, no comments on my age from the clowns here lol

06-Nov-14
i bought a halebale blind from a buddy that makes em and while i love the blind, its awful dark in there. its neat to be on their level though

06-Nov-14
I would never talk about your age George but I do have 1 question... what was Moses really like?

06-Nov-14
Never mind fellows. I don't have to worry about it. The good ole boys from Pendleton county stole it. LOL. And you guys wonder why I am always so negative. They don't steal my ladder stands becuz I wired them to shock the hell out of them. Works great.

06-Nov-14
its sad that hunters steal and even more they steal from other hunters. Some people believe that sitting in a treestand is peaceful and brings them closer to God while other see it as an opportunity to act like the Devil. Thieves and poachers are lowlifes plain and simple.

Now back to the topic ,treestands are more my style but I have hunted from blinds and they are nice and comfortable but I like the view from above

06-Nov-14
I like the view from above too.

06-Nov-14
Me too, I put a mirror in the top of my blind.

• Sitka Gear