West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
Ron Miller 04-Nov-14
Babysaph 04-Nov-14
gobbler 05-Nov-14
babysaph 05-Nov-14
04-Nov-14
Muy Grande Enchiladas

2 #lbs ground venison 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt 1/2 small onion chopped 10 3/4 oz cream of chicken soup 1/2 cup sour cream 2 oz green chilies 1 cup grated cheddar cheese 1/3 cup salsa or taco sauce 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese 1 dozen corn tortillas 1/2 cup cooking oil 1/2 can soup can of water Brown ground meat with garlic salt and onions,remove from heat, mix soup, sour cream,chillies, 1 cup of cheese and taco sauce into meat mixture. fry tortillas in oil to brown briefly on both sides, drain excess oil onto paper towels when you remove from skillet, fill each tortilla with meat mixture and place in shallow baking dish, top with remaining meat mixture, add water to the sides of your dish, Top with the 2 tablespoons of cheese, bake 350 for 30 minutes, makes 12 enchiladas !

JR, you gotta try this at camp !

I also have the 2nd best recipe I ever ate, but for now this will be Almost more than you can STAND ! LOL

God Bless

Ron Miller

04-Nov-14
Man that sounds good. If I could just get a dumb ole spike to cooperate.

05-Nov-14
JR, a doe will work too.

05-Nov-14
yea but I have a streak of 10 years of killing a spike in Pendleton county. I hold out for them. I have been seeing trophy spike. that is 8 inches or more. Once they get that big they get smart. LOL.

• Sitka Gear