HD 06-Nov-14
TheLama 07-Nov-14
Novice 07-Nov-14
Jeff in MN 07-Nov-14
Huey 13-Nov-14
Zebrakiller 14-Nov-14
Zebrakiller 14-Nov-14
06-Nov-14
I am looking at getting a outfit made at grey wolf woolens. Would like to hear from the people that have purchased from them. What you have. What if anything you would change with your outfit and reason. I am looking at wool bibs, with double butt, double knees, hidden snap covers cargo pockets. They only have/can get in wool in ASAT pattern.

A 3-1 jacket, Fall grey in wolf skin with insulation and wind barrier on the inner jacket and asat wool for the outer jacket. Both jackets to have a slot for the harness strap. Elastic sleeve adjustors, grunt tube pocket, cargo pockets.

I mainly hunt from tree stands and this if for when leaves are off the tress and late season Wisconsin.

06-Nov-14
Great stuff, I have owned several pair of pants, one being wolf skin and the other wool. I also bought a pair of their wool bibs last year, they are extremely warm. I did not get the double butt or knees or the cargo pockets. I should have gotten the cargo pockets but I see no need for the other items. I plan to order a jacket for next year. You can't go wrong with the products they make.

07-Nov-14
I have the heavy wool jacket and bibs for over 14 years. Would not trade them for the world for cold weather hunting.

I have nothing bad to say about the products Jeff makes but if you take care of them they will last you a lifetime.

07-Nov-14
Best hunting clothes bar none. Jeff the original owner is the best hunter I have ever met and I have the utmost respect for. I have 3 wolfskin outfits, one insulated. All of these are over 10 yrs old, one is at least 13. I have no reason to buy something new. Keep in mind predator & asat, etc are made for the animals, not the hunter. Their eyes are different than ours. Should you rip or tear any item (which you will have to work very hard at,they can just do a repair/sew. Try doing that when you get something from scheels, cabelas, gander, etc. Remember you get what you pay for.

07-Nov-14
Don't own any of their stuff but the comments above are right in line with what has been discussed on this forum for the last 10+ years.

13-Nov-14
Awesome outfits. You will pay for quality but its worth it. One option that i purchased that i don't use is the bow pocket. Sounded like a good idea at the time but maybe it's not at the right height. The one option that I love is the rear cargo pocket. It has zippers on both sides that you can easily reach by your kidneys. No need for a fanny pack. One of the best purchases I have ever made.

14-Nov-14
Best stff I have ever had You will not regret it for one second!

14-Nov-14
I love my bibbs go in my pack easy to put on before I climb in stand I second Jeff awsome guy!

• Sitka Gear