Wild Bill 11-Nov-14
notme 11-Nov-14
Onthehunt 11-Nov-14
dockeating 12-Nov-14
Straight Arrow 18-Nov-14
dockeating 18-Nov-14
steve 19-Nov-14
10-Nov-14
Just curious about the state land area Monroe Parcel part of Centennial Watershed. in Monroe Ct. I"m thinking of taking a shot at it with my climber tmrw since I'm off work.

Its only 34 acres so I'm wondering if its going to be overrun.

thanks for any info

11-Nov-14
Check your regulations, some of the state land is not open to deer hunting.

11-Nov-14
Where is it,im looking at the wc maps and dont see anything with 34acres

11-Nov-14
Never hunted it but did hike it to scout last season. It is smaller with half almost impassable swamp. Did see some sign but went by a few days later and the tiny parking lot was packed. Space for 2 cars but there were 4 parked there cars boxed in. When scouting I saw a father and son going out and saw a few stands up. I decided to not bother with so many people and stands in there. I have been by a few times this season and have not seen cars parked so maybe better. Really Imho the area is good so go door to door. 4 hunters for 34 acres in one day. Not my opinion of opportunity. Far be it from me to sway you away. Hunt it and let me know.

12-Nov-14
I drove by it yesterday, it was packed. I was going to walk it and scout but I didn't want to stomp around if there were people in stands.

18-Nov-14
If it's part of the Centennial Water Shed SF, you need a permit. They only give out 500 per year, so if you don't have one you can' hunt that area.

18-Nov-14
Yeah, I spoke to a DEEP officer, he gave me the number. I'll have to get on that early next year. thx

19-Nov-14
they come out the first of june or july

• Sitka Gear