Babysaph 13-Nov-14
babysaph 13-Nov-14
sundaynwv 13-Nov-14
babysaph 13-Nov-14
babysaph 13-Nov-14
13-Nov-14

Babysaph's embedded Photo
Babysaph's embedded Photo
Wud like to see some of these in Pendleton county.

13-Nov-14
I meant my kind of deer. Typed it from I phone. My good buddy from N.J. kilt this in Kansas. He gets one like this every year. He does the Getting Stickbow Close videos. He is a great bowhunter from N.J. And master chef also. LOL. I camp with these guys every year at Denton Hill. He is a lot like me. He kills deer to eat in his home state and goes to midwest for these guys. And before you say it, passing those spikes still won't help in Pendleton county as they will go over the hill from me and get shot.

13-Nov-14
It all starts with the first person passing it as a spike. If YOu don't, nobody else has the opportunity. I assume we all have does we can kill instaed of the spike. When we have a concurrent season, their is no reason to shoot a spike over a doe if you are wanting meat.

I would understand a person who hunts solely with a rifle wanting meat and having to shoot a buck in a buck only county without a doe season. However, since we are all bowhunters and does are legal in 55 counties with a bow, we all have the opportunity to get some yummy doe meat.

BTW, I live in a county that only recently opened a doe season and it is by permit only. However, I have plenty of opportunities for a doe.

13-Nov-14
Not going to happen in my county buddy. Hate to tell you that. Just won't. What you say sounds good but the good ole boys don't want to hear it. Why should I pass up meat so somebody else can shoot a small 8 point.

13-Nov-14
I shoot meat in Wv. I don't shoot does with lil ones or lil deer. I do shoot the first deer that gives me a shot though. Kill waaaaaay more does than buck

• Sitka Gear