WV Mountaineer 13-Nov-14
Babysaph 13-Nov-14
JayD 13-Nov-14
Babysaph 14-Nov-14
gobbler 14-Nov-14
JayD 16-Nov-14
Babysaph 16-Nov-14
13-Nov-14
One of those days where anything and everything sort of goes against you? Was rushing all day long to winterize some irrigation systems - then right as I am headed home to get in the treestand - my brother's alarm company calls and there are several alarms going off. So I head to his place to find that the transformer supplying his house had a dead fried squirrel on top of it! Got things going for him with the power company and took off again towards home when the wife called and my oldest had an eye Doctor appointment that we both forgot and the wife was getting ready for work so off I go to pick up my daughters and head to eye doctor!

Get back home at 3:40 to get dress and head to the stand and get to the top of the hill and look down over into food plot and see nothing but deer in it and tons of chasing going on! So I just backed out and hope for better timing for tomorrow! I think it is really hitting high gear now! Good luck to all!

Also now that I think about it - I feel guilty because I was feeling sad for myself for missing a good hunting opporuntiy this evening - when there are people out there with worse troubles then me!

I have been really looking out after my brother because he is on the kidney transplant list - he was called twice last week and put on notice that he was very high on the list. With my bouts of Afib - they would prefer for me not to be a donor at this time (which just kills me) so please say a prayer for him - it will be greatly appreciated!!!!

13-Nov-14
Prayers said my friend.

As far as the days happenings you described: I face them. Becoming a forester long ago seemed like such a good idea at the time. With the day you just described as the norm for the last 10 years, it doesn't even faze me anymore. I'm stale and oblivious to the untimely, never generous, unexpected. God Bless

13-Nov-14
Sorry to hear that JayD. Prayers sent, is it Don? U r right . Hunting means nothing omoafed to that.,there will be another day. Afib sucks.

13-Nov-14
Thank you both! Yes - it is Donnie but he is handling it very good. Hoping that a kidney comes along before he needs to start dialysis.

I have had several bouts with Afib - been shocked a couple of times - had an ablation done and I still go into Afib but now medication gets me back to normal.

14-Nov-14
They may do an ablation on me for PVC's. I had a friend that had the ablation done for a fib and it helped him. Doesn't work all the time. My mom has it. She is on a blood thinner.

14-Nov-14
I had ablation about 12 years ago for SVT, didn't cure it completely but probably about 98%. I will occasionally have a run but it is infrequent and only lasts less than a minute.

16-Nov-14
Wow - looks like I am in a good crowd with the Afib! I had the ablation about 5 years ago - it comes and goes now - before the ablation only way to get out of it was to be shocked - now when I feel myself go into it I take an extra flecainide pill and now I go back in rhythm

16-Nov-14
I had pvc's everday all day for one year. They even did a catherization to make sure a blockage wasn't causing it. Coronary arteries perfectly clear.

• Sitka Gear