Contributors to this thread:
HighLife 15-Nov-14
Naz 15-Nov-14
10orbetter 15-Nov-14
Jeff in MN 16-Nov-14
HighLife 16-Nov-14
bowhuntndoug 16-Nov-14
15-Nov-14
Pros and cons looking to relocate in three years.

15-Nov-14
Within Wisconsin? Or are you talking moving out-of-state? Interests besides deer hunting? Family or solo, etc.

15-Nov-14
Need more details. For me, off the top of my head would be Kanab Utah.

16-Nov-14
Since Daves's profile says Illinois I presume he means move into Wisconsin.

First Dave you would be required to pledge allegiance to the Packers. If your aren't already a member of that religion. Shouldn't be hard to break any ties with the Bears this year.

Consider some of the bluff land from Lacrosse to the IL border. Some good hunting land there. Also close to IL if you would still have any ties there. More importantly close to IA and SE MN good deer hunting.

16-Nov-14
My allegiance is with The Who Dat Nation LOL I need a change business is in Illinois but I really do not need to recide there. The grand plan is Wis. in the spring thru deer season than to my place in TN. for the rest of winter. Concession to the wife.Coon hunting /fishing/deer hunting and archery are our intrests

16-Nov-14
If it must be Wisconsin (I wish to move back someday) but if you are picking WI just for those hobbies then think Kansas. Great hunting, land is cheaper, and overall lower cost of living. If it is WI stay south no deer up north and they have wolves so that won't change.

• Sitka Gear