ROBZ7 15-Nov-14
ROBZ7 15-Nov-14
Stlhtr 15-Nov-14
bigbuckbob 15-Nov-14
Irontail 16-Nov-14
Max Dugan 16-Nov-14
Wayniac 17-Nov-14
15-Nov-14
Judging by my own observations today afield, as well as the reports I've read on numerous CT hunting pages; I'd have to say the mature bucks have the does on lock down. Saw dinks today, and zero does. Yes, the big goose egg for does.

After I thaw out with a few adult beverages and warm chow, I'll look at my journal, and try to make my observations of today not make any sense.

Fella's; the rut is still on, it's just that the mature bucks, are doing it, or waiting to do it, with hot does, much like we did when we were young bucks.

Enjoy the imbibing. I will.

15-Nov-14
Totally agree, I think end of next week should start getting good again. Hopefully get one of the big boys to follow the doe to a food source. Love cold weather hunting.

15-Nov-14
Totally agree, I think end of next week should start getting good again. Hopefully get one of the big boys to follow the doe to a food source. Love cold weather hunting.

15-Nov-14
I agree also.

15-Nov-14
Saw 3 young bucks chasing today so not sure I agree. Will happen at different times in each area

16-Nov-14
Bob I'm thinking the same thing as I seen one day of chasing and yesterday I sat for 6 hrs and only seen does feeding around and they weren't very alert well from the wind and that's it's now last Monday I had a big buck and a 4 point chasing a doe but that's it

16-Nov-14
Judging from what I observed Saturday morning is different in my area. I saw 2 big does together early am, and my bro saw a big doe with a medium sized doe and a skip doe all together around 9...

17-Nov-14
Had a lot of chasing on one of my properties Fri. Bucks & does still moving

• Sitka Gear