UCMDEER 17-Nov-14
gobbler 17-Nov-14
CGBowhunter 17-Nov-14
hookman 17-Nov-14
UCMDEER 18-Nov-14
gobbler 18-Nov-14
Babysaph 18-Nov-14
17-Nov-14
Man where did it go. This is the last week before the orange army invades. Except for bow only counties. I will continue to bowhunt during the gun season but it is not the same. Seems there is a gun season now til end of year.

17-Nov-14
The older you get the faster the time seems to fly by. Enjoy it while you can.

17-Nov-14
You are right. It seems like it was just the end of September. But we do get to start earlier now so it works out.

17-Nov-14
unbelievable how fast time went

17-Nov-14
my bow season never got off the ground, I hunted the second Saturday morning, then had a echocardiogram on Oct. 7th, they told me to go home and not exert myself and had a esophagus echocardiogram and catheterization on Oct. 10 and decided to transported me to Cleveland Clinic at 11:00 pm that night and had open heart valve replacement surgery on Oct.14. tomorrow will be five weeks and I meet with my cardiologist and hope he gives me the green light to go back to work and drive. Yes, its hard to believe how fast time flies!

17-Nov-14
Wow, sorry to hear that. Good luck, I hope things work out for you.

17-Nov-14
Just doesn't feel like it has been 7 weeks already. Taking Friday off to try and get one down, or it could be tree tag soup for me this winter.

17-Nov-14
It's been slim pickings for me this season. Had some great bucks on camera but after the avalance of acorns they disappeared. Had a bunch of traffic on my place that wasn't supposed to be there, was always in there when I was working. Next year I will be retired so maybe can keep a closer eye on things. Enjoyed every minute in the woods as I always do, so it was not wasted time. UCMDEER I hope everything goes well for you and you get back your health. Everyone be careful during the gun season. Congratulations to everyone that has had a good season, have seen some pictures of some great bucks taken this year.

18-Nov-14
had a appointment with my cardiologist today and he released me to drive and some light work (surveying)Thinking about siting out rifle season, don't think I can take the recoil of a rifle after having my chest split open, other than that every thing is going ok

18-Nov-14
Good, probably best not to shoot a rifle now. Go out and take a camera .

18-Nov-14
Glad to hear that ucmdeer

• Sitka Gear