Irontail 18-Nov-14
Irontail 18-Nov-14
Duncan 18-Nov-14
gamecock 19-Nov-14
notme 19-Nov-14
Bowmenbob 19-Nov-14
17-Nov-14
http://www.eveningtribune.com/article/20141115/News/141119769

I know some of us hunt with guns also, and I wanted to remind you guys to be safe this coming Wednesday with the opening of firearms season. Know your surroundings and know where that bullet is going once it leaves the barrel of your gun. I'd hate to see any of us lose our hunting priviliges for an extended period of time, or worse, mistakenly take the life of a fellow hunter. Wishing everyone much success and be safe if you're just a bowhunter, we'll be sharing the woods with guys with guns the rest of the year.

17-Nov-14
Wear your orange my fellow Bowsiters.

17-Nov-14
Good reminder! Be safe out there.

18-Nov-14
This is a great reminder. We all need to wear orange to and from our tree stands. If you're on the ground you're wearing orange if you're bow hunting.

18-Nov-14
I would say wear orange no matter what your doing in the woods and please don't walk through the woods if your not hunting well that needs to be told to the petas of the world .

18-Nov-14
I would say wear orange no matter what your doing in the woods and please don't walk through the woods if your not hunting well that needs to be told to the petas of the world .

18-Nov-14
and please don't walk through the woods if your not hunting

So now only hunters can use the woods. What about hikers, mt bikers bird watchers, campers, fishermen?

19-Nov-14
wear orange if you are hiking mt biking watching birds camping fishing if you are in the woods wear orange no matter what you are doing!!!!

19-Nov-14
ive heard people say while standing by the warning signs "why should i be inconvienianced" ..stupid people..

19-Nov-14
Anyone in the woods Monday thru Saturdays should wear orange weather your hunting or just taking a walk. PS a note for all bow hunters even after all gun seasons are done including muzzle loader,you must wear orange till the end of the year.Safe hunting and enjoy

• Sitka Gear