gulfcoast 20-Nov-14
crestedbutte 24-Nov-14
Okiebowdoc 26-Nov-14
crestedbutte 28-Nov-14
Okiebowdoc 03-Dec-14
Woodswise work 05-Dec-14
Aftermerl 07-Dec-14
19-Nov-14
Heavy weight deer this year. If you or anyone you know is hunting remote KS private, public or WIHA land and needs a deer big game cart I have a new one for sale. Never been used, backpackable type and already assembled. PM me if interested?

20-Nov-14
Wind just started.

20-Nov-14
Lol. Sorry was trying to cut and paste.

Is it still for sale. I need one here.

24-Nov-14

crestedbutte's Link
Yep still for sale.

Will be driving from Wichita to Norman (tomorrow evening 11/25)and Norman to Ft. Worth (Wed. morning 11/26)...going down I-35 the whole way. If seriously interested let me know and we can meet somewhere along I-35. Pics./Price/Info. for game cart can be found at the link attached.

26-Nov-14
Well are group went to KS. again this yr 7th yr to hunt there and the worse yr we have had some of the blame have to be wind blew ever day there 20 mph or more but seen very few deer.

28-Nov-14

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
What part of KS you hunting? The 2014 meat pole on the KS forum is loaded with some good ones....some being killed on those windy days you refer to. I killed mine on a windy 100% misty rain saturated Saturday 11/22. Hope you and your group have better luck next year!

03-Dec-14
Crest we hunt unit 14 and there Nov. 7 - 15th only seen 1 good buck what we call good over 150 in other yrs in same area see at least 3 or 4 and seen very few does not sure what the deal was a warden did say they had another round EHD in that area his est. may have lost 30%

05-Dec-14
I've been hunting since mid October and I'm headed back in a couple of hours for the weekend. It has been a bit tough for me as well but my difficulties are due to changes in food sources this year. They didn't plant any wheat where I hunt this year so the deer seem to have moved down the creek towards the wheat that is there. I'm just sort of "off the beaten path" so to speak. I'm still seeing the occasional shooter in person and on camera but both are infrequent at best.

07-Dec-14
We spent a week during the November freeze out and had no shooter sightings until the last 2 sets when we saw 3, cruisers no doubt. Two days after we left my son (a Local) scored on a 140 with a double main beam, One side was busted off after just 3 inches. No doubt costing his score a minimum of 25 inches. He's up there this weekend trying to fill an easy doe tag, it's proving harder than he would have thought.

• Sitka Gear