whaler 20-Nov-14
cuntrytocity 20-Nov-14
passthruoutdoors 20-Nov-14
Buckiller 20-Nov-14
GIT R DONE 20-Nov-14
whaler 20-Nov-14
notme 20-Nov-14
19-Nov-14
Seen a nice buck this morning chasing doe. I stopped him twice but no good shot with shit gun. Gets out of sight bout 70 yards and two quick shots. I wait a while and go see. Guy says he shot the doe abd his son hit the buck. Says his son was a 100 yards away but I know what two shots from a semi sound like. Public land I get it we share. I know he shot two deer but can't do nothing. And get this 6.30 700 abd 7.30 I hear talkin. Tells me conference calls for work. Are u kidding?. Rant over. Ct jerks at it's best

19-Nov-14
uhhhh. whats your beef?

Sounds like state land.

I thought this was a bowhunting site?

19-Nov-14
I know it's bowsite but I could bow hunt right there if I wanted. My point is your allowed one deer with the shotgun. Can anyone play by the rules ? That's my point. I could careless he shot the deer it's not mine but he doesn't have a right to shoot more thst his one

19-Nov-14
Sorry. Thought you were upset at running into another hunter and his phone calls.

If you were so upset about the two deer, did you confront him, did you call DEEP, did you offer to help him get the deer out? There were probably lots of options.

19-Nov-14
I offered to help track the rounded buck but they declined. He was claiming his son shot it so at the point when he declined my help I left. But three conference phone calls ?? Lol that's a clown with no respect fir others but tomorrow is another day and there's more deer

19-Nov-14
That's the opening day yuppy jack ass ....

20-Nov-14
Should have asked his son about his shot. Usually kids cant lie in situations like that.

20-Nov-14
I say nothing good comes out of confronting another armed man in the woods regarding anything........things could go "south" real fast depending on the temperament of the other guy. Good luck to you, and yes, that does suck.

20-Nov-14
...."no good shot with shit gun." Those things stink stick with the bow.

20-Nov-14
Sounds like what I deal with during bird season. I'm sitting in a stand hunting while two guys that are bird hunting are talking loud and laughing it up.

Some hunting seasons are not compatible...

20-Nov-14
Today was a new day . I seen nothing lol. . Btw he didn't recover the buck

20-Nov-14
he should have put the phone down, maybe he would have made a cleaner shot on the buck

20-Nov-14
maybe he forgot to turn on his deer locater app..lol

• Sitka Gear