ACU bowhunter 19-Nov-14
Buck Suicide 20-Nov-14
yelper tom 20-Nov-14
Crusader dad 20-Nov-14
Pete-pec 20-Nov-14
Naz 20-Nov-14
Pete-pec 20-Nov-14
19-Nov-14
Just a heads up, Dec 10th is fast approaching. Don't forget to apply for Spring Turkey and your Bear permit or points.

19-Nov-14

NWO's embedded Photo
NWO's embedded Photo
Just a heads up, Dec 10th is fast approaching. Don't forget to apply for Spring Turkey and your Bear permit or points.

19-Nov-14
Buying a gun tag is my reminder.

19-Nov-14
First year I put in for preference points for bear.

19-Nov-14
Thanks for the reminder. Turns out I put in for a preference point already. Waiting for my Son to finish school next year. He has 6 points. I have 10. I will be shopping for a good guide near our cabin in Winter Wisconsin if anyone has any leads? I'm not opposed to dogs, but would prefer bait.

19-Nov-14
Thanks NWO. Jeez, I completely forgot.

19-Nov-14
Thanks!

20-Nov-14
Where were you for the October 31st deadline on sturgeon spearing tags? I can't fricken believe I forgot to buy mine haha. Looks like I'll just be partying on the ice this year.

20-Nov-14
Crusader...... I too love turkey hunting.. I wish a lot of guys who bash them ( stupid field carp) had the experience of a big tom hammering at your every call spitting and drumming all the way in .... then give me there honest opinion of turkeys!!!! As u can tell I love it

20-Nov-14
Thanks, I forgot too. Last year was my first year putting in for bear and our fist year spring turkey. My boys and I are hooked, it was a blast. We were unsuccessful but I had a huge tom at 5 yds with my bow. I couldn't get a shot. My boy had a tom coming straight to the call and a wolf came out of nowhere and scared him off at about 40 yds. Talk about adrenalin rush. I left that trip with a new found respect for turkey.

20-Nov-14
Yelper has it right! Love spring turkey hunting!

20-Nov-14
yelper, agree 100 percent; a lot of guys who belittle turkeys are closet baiters who only see them eating their handouts in fall. Totally different critter in the spring "rut"!

20-Nov-14

• Sitka Gear