bill v 20-Nov-14
exsanguinator 20-Nov-14
Rut Nut 20-Nov-14
BOWJO 20-Nov-14
bill v 20-Nov-14
mrw hunter 22-Nov-14
Rut Nut 24-Nov-14
20-Nov-14
Well, I won't "ruin the surprise", but I heard one of the bowsiters here got the Triple Crown this year! (Got a BIG buck in PA, NJ and OH! ;-) Congrats Dude! What a season!!!!!!! : )

20-Nov-14
I know that guy, Maybe they were tied to trees for him :) Probably photo shopped!! :)

Bill V.

20-Nov-14
Congrats to him! I'm going for the double crown right now, sitting in a stand in Ohio, yeah it's cold!

Mike

20-Nov-14
LOL Bill! Nah, I'm sure it's legit! I told him I'm gonna put a gps tracking device on his truck! ;-)

GOod Luck Mike! I'm gettin' my ice fishing gear ready tonight! ;-)

20-Nov-14
Well, I'm pretty dang mad at him running all over the place shooting big bucks. He's supposed to be in local stands knocking down does. I'm gonna chain his arse to a stand and you won't need a GPS on his truck!!! :)))

Congrats M

Bill V.

20-Nov-14
I thought it would mean a PA buck a PA bear and a PA Turkey, with the bow. But three bucks in 3 states that is good also.

20-Nov-14
I think they call that the PA Triple Trophy.

20-Nov-14
Ya, he texted me a pic of his Ohio buck today, WOW. He's joining the gang down at Sailors Creek in a few weeks for a management doe hunt. Bill V. you want to join us??

Treerat, good luck to you and kill a bigun!!

20-Nov-14
Maybe Joe. I'll call you. Is that 5c?

22-Nov-14
Thanks Rut! Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while! Bill V, I don't know how to photoshop but if I did I'd make me a little smaller before I made the deer any bigger! I've been real lucky this year and I've had a lot of fun but most important I've gotten to hunt with some great people! My goal this year is to get my wife her 1st deer and that's what the rest of the season is going to be dedicated to.

24-Nov-14
LOL Mike! Well, good luck the rest of the season- hope you complete your "mission"! ;-)

• Sitka Gear