bigbuckbob 20-Nov-14
Duncan 21-Nov-14
whaler 21-Nov-14
The Dark Knight 21-Nov-14
The Dark Knight 21-Nov-14
20-Nov-14
Hunt when u can

20-Nov-14
I have a few hours off of work and can go out right now for a few hours. should I go or a waste of time in this wind?

20-Nov-14
They typically don't like the wind but in November all bets are off. Go if you can.

20-Nov-14
its the RUT.....anything can happen

20-Nov-14
Deer only like optimal temperatures, wind, humidity and if there is a cloud in the sky, its usually not worth hunting.

20-Nov-14
they don't like sun, moderate days, hot days, cold days, calm days, days that end in Y, and days when the sun rises in the east. Always avoid those days.

20-Nov-14
bbb, that reminds me of a buddy of mine..those are the days he wouldn't ride his springer..shiniest bike in town..lol

20-Nov-14
yeah, I know guys that have the newest OLD bikes in town. They're only fun if you ride them.

21-Nov-14
getting out for me have more to do with what grandma's doing than what the deer are doing. Grandma takes the kids for me. -Duncan

21-Nov-14
werent moving this afternoon where i was. I was like a circus ride. climbed up a little bit too high.

tomorrow morning should be good, much calmer.

21-Nov-14
Lol BBB

21-Nov-14
Was out al day saw 1 deer that I jumped at 6 am otherwise no movement, in afternoon I was in a different location. But you can't shoot them from couch. Is hunting and being outside in the woods ever a waste of time? Not for me.

• Sitka Gear