22-Nov-14
Incase you guys can't sleep. Here's something to keep track of

In stand and settled. It's pretty chilly About 25. Have the heavy gear on

Sitting behind and between two houses. Wish they'd turn the dang lights off

Updates later

Bill v

Ps. Don't know how to do live so I went with semi

22-Nov-14
6:22. Light is about half here. Can see about 30 yds now The world is starting to wake up

22-Nov-14
6:42 pretty much. Full light now

Setting. Behind and between two homes 5 acres each. Road is behind me 150 yds l do expect deer from the road today I'm facing a small creek bed. Staight away is a small 15 acre field on the neighbors property woods all around that and thickets to my right. These woods are loaded with small beech that still have leaves

The plan is they can stop by for a visit before heading to the thicket

22-Nov-14
7:21. No deer sightings yet. Lots a Of squirrels

Oops deer. Goto go

22-Nov-14
4 doe came out of thicket and angled out to field. Backwards of what I expected

70 yards and gone

22-Nov-14
8:09. Was setting up for 2 coming down the creek bed. Heard something behind me

Deer

22-Nov-14
Heard something behind me. 3 were crossing the driveway just in front of the house

The 2 up the creek turned and went to the NE

Every time I try to update there's more sightings

As I was updating last time I had a single coming down the creek. That one turned and went NE too as she was exiting another single comes from the west on the same trail as the first 4

Bill v

22-Nov-14
Although I wasn't following this morning I enjoyed reading your updates this evening. I hunt bucks as well (5D) so your set up and reports sounded very familiar. I'm sure it's very similar for all of us that hunts bucks county. I was in the woods this morning also...unfortunately I wasn't in a stand, but cutting and loading wood instead. Lots of hunting left, especially for us in special regs area, so have a great rest of the season.

22-Nov-14
We all probably hunt within a half mile f each other.

23-Nov-14
Yup Bob. Some of those deer I saw visit you too

24-Nov-14
I have a few different spots I hunt, most of them in the Wrightstown, Newtown, and Ivyland areas. Been a strange season so far for me. Hunt one day and have a load of activity and the next day nothing. Very inconsistent. Still a lot of corn standing and that's not helping. Had a few opportunities but just couldn't make it happen for one reason or another.

24-Nov-14
It was non stop action Sat morn, no shots. Went to a different property in the afternoon, only saw one and was able to take it.

Bill V

24-Nov-14
Bob is right Dave, your right next to us.

Bill V.

• Sitka Gear