Trip cam ?
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
Stlhtr 22-Nov-14
spike78 22-Nov-14
Stlhtr 22-Nov-14
Bloodtrail 23-Nov-14
22-Nov-14
Was thinking of trying the eyecon cross fire cam. Didn't find much for reviews but the design look really nice. Would like some feed back if you have one. I have wild game cams And water tends to get inside them. Looking for good weather resistance AA batterie type, and long range of 20 yards or more.also under 100 bucks. Any ideas?

22-Nov-14
Did you try the new Wildgame cams where the setup buttons and batteries are underneath? Im not a big fan of wildgame but it was on sale at Dicks for 59.99 so I decided to try it. No complaints so far but wildgames seem to die in a year so we shall see. I have the 6 megapixel model. Other then that ive had the small black tasco cam from Walmart for 50 bucks for two seasons now and it works just fine for the price. Seems solid in the weather aspect of it. Not world class pics but it shows you what the bucks have.

22-Nov-14
Thanks will check them out.

Meant Trail cam ? not trip cam.

23-Nov-14
I'll second what Spike said about Tasco. $50 - batteries last forever, great pics. I have had mine for two seasons and it has taken 1000's of pics with zero issues.

• Sitka Gear