Mathews Inc.
Giving some Thanks!
West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
JayD 25-Nov-14
25-Nov-14
Just wanted to say even though the past few years has been a tough period for my family with health issues and some Family member's death - I still have a heck of a whole lot to be thankful for:

1- To our Lord above - he has given me so much from my families, my life and the animals I enjoy to pursue.

2- My family. My family has given me so much to enjoy in life - given me much love and too many fun times - I miss those that have passed on so much and will be thrilled to see you again when that time comes. No matter how much I missed those that have passed - good gracious do I love those still in my life. My wife and my three children - I just love you to death! My 2 siblings and their families.

3- To all the mutts in my life - each day my dogs give me something to laugh about - and they make me feel like a king when I come home and are there waiting to greet me when I come thru the door.

4- My job - I am one of the lucky ones who has a job that I completely love to do!

5- Friends - I have some wonderful friends - many of whom I do not get to see nearly as much as I would like to.

6- This bowsite - some truely good guys are here - no matter if you troll or not!

7- The land that is in my name and for what I pay the bank so much for! I love my little chunk of earth and need to take better care of it - that will be one of my New Year's resolutions on the 1st!

I hope others will post following me the things you are thankful for - I am sure I have failed to post a lot of things.....

• Sitka Gear