Guffny 27-Nov-14
bas 28-Nov-14
soldierbowman2 28-Nov-14
soldierbowman2 28-Nov-14
pav 28-Nov-14
John Scifres 01-Dec-14
RANGER765 26-Dec-14
25-Nov-14
I know their are whitetail farms in Indiana I have 40 acres would like to start a farm of my own just so I could control my own herd and turn them loose as needed not raise them for pen hunting does ant one know if their are grants for this the DNR cannot control the herd we have to take the problem and fix it ourself somehow thanks

25-Nov-14
Go to Hoosierhunting.com ....they'll be glad to help you ....

27-Nov-14
Thanks I check it out I got a price on a start only 100x100 ft pen fence it came with won't last long in woods and I would like to have majority enclosed. The guy said he take all the 200 plus racks I could raise for pen hunting but that's just making money on them and kinda be hunting tame deer they should score them as pen kills and wild kills but once on the wall and any story can be told

27-Nov-14
Thanks I check it out I got a price on a start only 100x100 ft pen fence it came with won't last long in woods and I would like to have majority enclosed. The guy said he take all the 200 plus racks I could raise for pen hunting but that's just making money on them and kinda be hunting tame deer they should score them as pen kills and wild kills but once on the wall and any story can be told

28-Nov-14
Completely ridiculous post. Deer are not and never should be pets. They are considered a WILD game animal. No to any imported deer. If you want to hunt/raise deer from another state, go hunt/live in that state. Keep those deer and their diseases out of Indiana! Starting a deer farm is not fixing any problems DNR-based or otherwise. It would create the potential for a greater problem. Please reconsider.

28-Nov-14
I also don't think it is lawful to release pen raised deer. So your not going to be able to fix any problems.

28-Nov-14
I also don't think it is lawful to release pen raised deer. So your not going to be able to fix any problems.

28-Nov-14
I smell a troll.

01-Dec-14
Neil,

I'm not sure if you are serious but there is a lot to this. Go to IN DNR or Dept. of Agriculture before you do anything. Raising deer for hunting purposes is way to deep to discuss here.

26-Dec-14
Your plan is way off base...period!! And stay as far away from Ken as you can

• Sitka Gear