Babysaph 04-Dec-14
WV Mountaineer 04-Dec-14
WBowhunt 04-Dec-14
Babysaph 04-Dec-14
Woreout 05-Dec-14
30-Nov-14

Woreout's embedded Photo
Woreout's embedded Photo
What a blessing I received this Saturday. I was able to harvest this nice McDowell County buck after pulling a bad shot. After a 2 mile / 5 hour track up and down those insane mountains, I was able to recover him with the help of my family...Boy do I owe them!

30-Nov-14
Fuzzy picture, but looks like a great buck. Congratulations

30-Nov-14
Great deer! Can we get a close-up pic?

01-Dec-14
Sounds like some great commitment towards recovering a trophy. Good job.

02-Dec-14

Woreout's embedded Photo
Woreout's embedded Photo
Hey sorry about the small pic, I am electronically challenged as you can tell. I will try another attempt at it. Thanks y'all for the congrats, and it truly was an awesome commitment by my family members and me in recovering this buck...

02-Dec-14
Much better picture. That is a great buck! One that anybody would be proud of. Congratulations for getting him and on your perseverance in recovering him. No wonder you're woreout.

02-Dec-14
Thanks Gobbler, I appreciate that. Nobody had seen this buck before and he was about 50 yards trailing 3 hot does. Have a good one...

02-Dec-14
Congrats bud. They just pop in and out this time of year. God Bless

02-Dec-14
Congrats! That is a fine buck.

03-Dec-14
Thanks WV Mountaineer and Fall Guy. Your right WV Mountaineer, you just don't know what is going to come up out those hollows. Another good note, my brother had shot a 140 class 8 point and we could never find it, well, he showed back up on his camera and looks like fine. Best of luck to y'all.

04-Dec-14
Well, just had him greened scored and it was 143.8. I am excited to say the least.

04-Dec-14
Good solid buck!

04-Dec-14
Thanks Gobbler. My brother is hunting down in McDowell and he found out today that 2 of the really big bucks he had been hunting have been poached by road warriors...smh.

04-Dec-14
I didn't think there were any poachers down there.,

04-Dec-14
If it were easy to access like most parts of the state, there wouldn't be any deer down there that weren't else where. But, you AR and one buck limit guys are going to see that for yourself if you get your way.

POACHING is the problem plaguing most of this state. Not buck harvest numbers. God Bless

04-Dec-14
Nice Deer. Way to stay on the trail.

Poaching is bad everywhere. Had a car go down lane behind house last night really slow. Sure enough, as soon as they hit the field, out came a spot light. I grabbed mine and lit them the up. They quickly drove off. At least they know someone is watching.

04-Dec-14
I've been trying to tell you guys that for years. And you all mKe fun of me. You have no idea how bad it is where I hunt.

05-Dec-14
LOL... Babysaph. These rogues are not just from our state, but you can see out of state vehicles cruising the roads as well. Not enough DNR staff to patrol these vast and rough amounts of areas, not to mention that the poachers can hit old tram roads (if they are on a ATV) and be gone in a few minutes. WV Mountaineer, I agree POACHING is a big problem everywhere, makes me sick. WBowhunt..Thanks, it was definitely a team effort in recovery and getting him out of there. Way to go, light'm up and let them know that you are watching and maybe, just maybe they will get the message that folks are not going to tolerate that junk.

• Sitka Gear