Utah
Contributors to this thread:
UtWolf 01-Dec-14
brewski 02-Dec-14
UtWolf 02-Dec-14
HDE 02-Dec-14
TAC 21-Apr-15
01-Dec-14
Greeting everyone. Working on getting archery equipment, both Compound bow and cross bow.....looking to get in touch with fellow archers in Southern Utah. (Saint George area) Would like to get in some hunter at some point but, more so want to get into archery as a whole. I am 57 and disabled, so I have a ton of time on my hands.

Anyways....just wanted to say hello

02-Dec-14
Welcome to the Utah bow site where silence is the norm..

02-Dec-14
I noticed the silence....lol Its all good....other sites out there. Thanks for the welcome

02-Dec-14
Welcome to the messed up world of bows and bowhunting.

+1 on the silence...chirp, chirp...

I tend to hunt on the eastern side of the state - San Juan Unit.

21-Apr-15

TAC's embedded Photo
TAC's embedded Photo
Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by Mtn Ops is returning again to Snowbird, UT on July 17th-19th, 2015 and bringing you the World's Greatest Outdoor 3D Archery Experience in the Nation. We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery. It’s like we always say, “Life… Its Better with a Bow!”

The Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by Mtn Ops, or TAC, is the foremost leader in fun non-competitive outdoor 3D shoots in the United States. We work hard to provide our participants with real world archery shots in a safe and family friendly environment. Participants can expect: • 100+ 3D archery targets You can do any course and start at any time within the open times. Remember this is a fun shoot. Multiple Courses for different skill levels. (You can shoot any course and scoot in to a comfortable range) • Locals Course-15-40 yd shots minimal angles • Prime Course (toughest course but a lot of fun)- Rocky Mountain Western Shoot, 40-100 yds with steep angles and tougher shots • Exotics Course- 25-65 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill • Stationary Kids Range 10 target shoot at dinosaurs and Zombies! • Kids Course- 12 target from 5-20 yds. This is a great beginners course and fun kids shoot. • Pop-up System with moving 3D targets • Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes. Win a Truck, an Oklahoma Whitetail Hunt, a Rinehart target and more. • King of the Mountain- For those of you that like a little competition, we have added the King of the Mountain. This competition is pay to play. This is done on the Prime course and the highest score wins. Good Luck! • Vendors with the latest outdoor products - Free Education for novice and beginners - An Amazing Venue - Fun for the whole family - Great food! This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. All participants that Pre-register online by July 1st will get an awesome Event T-Shirt and an EXTRA entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (Target bows are not included). Please feel free to contact us at anytime we look forward to seeing you soon. Register today for a chance to win a new Prime Bow @ www.totalarcherychallenge.com Thank you, The Total Archery Challenge Staff [email protected] Ph # 801-380-6442 "Life...It's Better with a Bow"

• Sitka Gear