Zebrakiller 11-Dec-14
Jeff in MN 11-Dec-14
Zebrakiller 11-Dec-14
CaptMike 11-Dec-14
CaptMike 11-Dec-14
deadeye 11-Dec-14
buckmaster69 11-Dec-14
03-Dec-14
Bear apps and I think spring turkey apps are due in one week. Get-er-done. I just did mine for another bear preference point.

I think NWO posted this earlier but I cannot find that thread.

03-Dec-14
Great thread Jeff, I was just going to start one like it;)

09-Dec-14
ttt

09-Dec-14
Thanks for the reminder.

09-Dec-14
Ttt

09-Dec-14
I called the hot line and was told I would have to wait a few more years. He said Antigo area is going to require 11 points. Can he know that already???

09-Dec-14

Novemberforever's embedded Photo
Novemberforever's embedded Photo
Xmas Tom went down today. The standing corn with a touch of winter rye seems to be the soup de jour.

09-Dec-14
Thanks for the reminder

09-Dec-14
November did you kill it with the bow?

09-Dec-14
No,My Son with a scattergun while ML buck hunting. 84 and sunny by me today. I thought the crop pic was interesting but didn't post the bloody snowbank pic because this is the bowsite after all. Antlerless catch the rath the next 5 days now.

10-Dec-14
Gobble-Gobble. Thanks for the reminder. Had mine already in, but sent out my annual reminder email to friends and family this week... Looks like a decent hatch this year with very poor number of older toms out there around me. Still looking forward to sticking at least one dirty bird.

November- looks like that bird had a great buffet!

10-Dec-14
We still have 200 acres of corn up and they always love the winter rye.

11-Dec-14
Wow just realized I will be almost 50 by the next time I get a Wisconsin bear tag!

11-Dec-14
Ya and my draw in 2016 will probably be my last WI bear hunt, certainly the last one that I will be baiting for myself. Well, at least not in the more remote areas that I have been baiting in.

11-Dec-14

11-Dec-14

CaptMike's embedded Photo
CaptMike's embedded Photo
Daughter shot our X-mas turkey yesterday AM.

11-Dec-14
And thanks for the reminder Jeff. If I had not seen this I most likely would have missed applying for both mine and my two daughters turkey and bear.

11-Dec-14
Does anyone actually ever get the time periods that they select? I have never pulled a season that I have applied for... If I select the early periods, I get the late ones..and visa versa...Just never works out for me..am I alone?

Also does anyone else dislike the fact that the seasons run from weds to tues? I mean if you work like most people do, that only leaves you with two days to hunt that dont require taking vacation. I would like to see the seasons run from Sat to Sun...but I dont think it will ever change.

11-Dec-14
I have received the period I applied for just about every time (zone 3). I love the way the seasons are set up. No matter what time you make the season it will conflict with someone's schedule.

• Sitka Gear