bigwoodsbucks22 05-Dec-14
onepin 05-Dec-14
onepin 05-Dec-14
vvreddy 05-Dec-14
bigwoodsbucks22 07-Dec-14
onepin 08-Dec-14
bigwoodsbucks22 08-Dec-14
05-Dec-14
Hey Guys. I am a Mass guy but I just got invited to go muzzleloader hunt my buddy's farm next weekend. I was trying to read through the regs but I'm a little confused...

What are my license options? I really don't know anything about it so any and all help would be appreciated. I'm going to buy a license online. Just need to know how many buck/doe tags I get or if I need to buy separate doe tags, separate muzzleloader tags, etc. thanks.

05-Dec-14
IM FROM CT Had to buy the reg lic for 100.00 and a muzzle add on for 35.00 2 tags

05-Dec-14
u would also be ahead of the game if u buy it in NY rather than online only cause it could take them uo to 14 days to get it to u. I walked right into Hancock town hall and was done in 20 mins. Muzzle ends the 16th Rick

05-Dec-14
As mentioned you will need to buy the hunting license and the mz add-on and you will get two tags. The regular tag can be used for either sex (only in mz season) and the mz tag is an either sex tag. If you are feeling lucky you can also buy a bow license which will give you an additional antlerless tag which can be used in mz season too.

This is Southern zone regs, I'm not familiar with northern zone.

07-Dec-14
Thanks guys. Looks like I can try to put some doe meat in the freezer and then some antler on the wall (in theory). I really wish I could bowhunt there but I hve never taken the class as I am not required to in MA

If I buy a license in a store, how do I prove I have taken the hunter safety? I have no idea where my certificate is from my MA hunter safety.

08-Dec-14
just bring ur own state hunting license

08-Dec-14
Ok awesome. Thanks again.

• Sitka Gear