Tall 1 06-Dec-14
rut 06-Dec-14
steve 06-Dec-14
rut 06-Dec-14
rut 07-Dec-14
steve 07-Dec-14
Ridgehunter 07-Dec-14
06-Dec-14
Well yesterday I went to check a spot that I didn't hunt all year lack of photos well when I get home there is a 7 ptr with a arrow in it .The shot was facing to from a tree stand the arrow went right along the shoulder but the hole arrow is still there deer doesn't seem to be hurt I have 50 photos of him do you think he will just carry that arrow till I get him he is now my number one on the hit list .I don't know if I should post photos or not .Thanks Steve

06-Dec-14
i think even if some breaks off itll scar over..if you show it,it can be used as an educational on a bad shot and placement..but in a weird way some might think its ok to take a crappy shot and the deer will live...then theres the whole tresspass/poaching issue if its your private honey hole.....show it.. Sent you a pm.

06-Dec-14
I agree Steve and totally respect that he is your number one now he should make it but whoever took that shot needs to rethink some things. How many acres is it on? Just wondering if he was shot else where on another property and went to where u are for safety

06-Dec-14
I border 100s that isn't hunted last time me and another guy had the same deer we were 2 miles away

06-Dec-14
notme sent you a pm

06-Dec-14
email sent

06-Dec-14
Just wasn't sure bud hope u don't have a poacher on ur hands

06-Dec-14
I hope you get him Steve. That's the right thing to do. In my opinion there no need to post the pics here. Nobody needs to see that we all have imaginations and nobody needs to see a poorly placed arrow regardless of how it got there. Good luck Buddy! Get him!!

06-Dec-14
Steve,that was me who had the same deer on camera a few years back. I haven't seen any good sized bucks in the area you hunt all season; and I drive these roads every night, 2400 hrs. to 0800 hrs. A few scattered does here and there, but certainly nothing like it used to be. We had a decent sized road killed buck yesterday up from there a ways.

06-Dec-14
Rut I know haven't even hunted there because of no deer I Don't know what happened to all them big bucks I didn't shot them I did have that buck on camera last jan but nothing this year at all , was that buck on rt 8 exit 11 heard a nice one got hit yesterday. Morning Will let you know if I see any big ones .steve

06-Dec-14
It was a nice buck. Probably a 2 1/2 year old. I had some decent bucks on camera back in October in my same spot that had the same buck you and I had on camera a couple years ago. Had about 5 good racked bucks in the spot. Once the acorns were gone, they disappeared though.

07-Dec-14

rut's embedded Photo
rut's embedded Photo
Steve, here is the picture of the buck that got hit yesterday.

07-Dec-14
Thanks

07-Dec-14
Hope you get him Steve, I wouldn't post the picture, there's alot of non-hunters who browse on the site, we don't need them taking the picture and blowing it out of proportion.

• Sitka Gear