Pete-pec 09-Dec-14
Jeff in MN 09-Dec-14
Crusader dad 11-Dec-14
BOHUNTER 17-Dec-14
rick allison 27-Dec-14
Jeff in MN 28-Dec-14
rick allison 28-Dec-14
07-Dec-14
Well another bloodtrail challenge happened, I did not find any discussion here on the WI forum, sorry if it was out there and I couldn't find it.

This one is completed so you can do the whole thing in one sitting if you haven't already. I see many Wisconsin forum users have completed it and did well.

It is by far the easiest ever, designed for idiots to do well. I did well, aced all but one that I totally blew. I am going to call foul (as usual) on that question because even the correct answer was wrong. I concluded all choices were wrong so I picked one of the two that were least wrong and that was not what Pat was looking for.

Give it a try. Don't say too much here about specifics until it seems like most of us are done with the competition.

If you start it please eventually complete it as not answering questions pulls down the state average score.

08-Dec-14
I enjoy the BT even though there are ones I totally blow! They are a lot of fun - better when people don't complain. (not that I haven't ever - LOL)

I blew one on the most recent one as well. It basically came down to me reading into the question like usual!

08-Dec-14
Of course some people will create 10 accounts to get a top score. That's why you'll see some very low scores. LOL

08-Dec-14
Better stay out of the woods, I scored a 42. I totally blew two of the questions. I guess I could blame it on only shooting heart shots but, nobody would buy into that anyway. LOL

08-Dec-14
Same thing happened last year Pete, good call.

08-Dec-14
All in!

09-Dec-14
I got all my points for the team! Ace

09-Dec-14
#welcometothegranddelusion

09-Dec-14
#noitprovesyouhaveatleastthreehandles

09-Dec-14
or went shopping around to find clues and answers elsewhere

11-Dec-14
Lol, I have only this handle, didn't search for clues or ask for answers. Just used the common sense given to me by the good Lord. Some of you guys are true conspiracy theorists. It's pretty funny to watch actually.

17-Dec-14
I missed the hair question, guess I need to work on that.

27-Dec-14
My 1st go at it...screwed up the 1st 2 questions figuring out how to work the @#$&!! Thing...lol....sooooo, yeah...guess I AM an idiot :-)

28-Dec-14
Rick, the old challenges are still out there. Maybe you can really figure out how the @#$&!! thing works and ace one of those.

28-Dec-14
:-)

• Sitka Gear