Contributors to this thread:
gobbler 07-Dec-14
WBowhunt 07-Dec-14
gobbler 07-Dec-14
Spec 07-Dec-14
WV Mountaineer 07-Dec-14
07-Dec-14

gobbler's Link
This needs to be addressed by every sportsman in the state. We wouldn't have to worry about extra buck tags getting sold. Plus we could hire adequate law enforcement.

07-Dec-14
Time to write a letter to some legislators

07-Dec-14
This is BS in my opinion. As a sportsman, I'm tired of supporting the non hunters and non fishermen. They get enough free use of the land that we as sportspeople pay for. This takes the cake, and I think it's time to say enough is enough.

I don't think any of us that bought licenses or that paid taxes on a dozen new arrows expected that the money would be for someone from New Jersey to be able to watch HBO on a new flat screen HD TV while they are down here skiing.

If the park system can't support themselves then get rid of it, or find a way to support itself thru the taxes generated from the increased tourism. Don't give the wildlife money to them.

07-Dec-14
Why is this state so dumb and backwards? Once the coal and hunting quit bringing in revenue what then? Hopefully Pennsylvania will buy up the land. ( Never thought I would ever say that)

07-Dec-14
They do the revenue from their timber sales the same way. Not sure if they give any to the DNR but, the state park associated with the forest gets very little by the time it is spread about.

However, I agree. Each individual sector needs to be self sustaining. God Bless

• Sitka Gear